Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Florida's not tgat big
  2. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Hangi
  3. Hey CAquitter...great to see you here and doin that hard yards. Keep goin, I can't offer much to help with the quit side because your doing so well but here are some home remedies to help with ya bronchitis... Honey - a natural antibiotic that also coats your throat which eases the pain from coughing. Just take it by the spoonful. If ya can get it NZ mananuka honey is the best. Lemon - both antiseptic and an expectorant (clears the crap out)... juice a lemon into a mug an fill with boilin watef from the kettle...you can add honey (to taste) ... my grandma always added a good shot of brandy, but you could also add rum or wiskey if you wanted. the Vindaloo Cure - I don't know how it helps but it does..... get an extra, exta, exta hot vindaloo an force yaself to eat thd lot. vics - vic on ya chest and back but at bed time cover the souls of your feet with vics then put on thick socks like explorers... put a beanie on ya head and slep like that. Ginger - boil some sliced fresh giner in water for 5 mins then drink like tea. You can add hobey and lemon to this. hope a on the mend and keep strong with ta quit.
  4. And out ame some stone soup I put in a pair of jeans and a top hat
  5. Who should we pick on?
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  7. So originally this was a frickin post ta ask fer help with the kids stupid homeworrk but no its an sos so I don't kil the little princess b1tchface! FFS just got told ta shut up cos she's sick of havin the listen to me... um no offense sweetart but guess wot I already assed year effen 7.... and a long frickin time ago... I have just spent the last 4 hours helpin you do ya art homework and ya math and ya science and ya english (ay back on ya chairs its no that funny) ... homework ya've bin tellin me ya didn't frickin av... but when ya don't hear wot ya want its my fault.... and if you roll those fricken eyes one more frickin time iLl poke thr fvckers oyut an shove em up ya ar5e.... I'm so haten bein a mum atm.
  8. Shane has it... the kid an me dad are Rangas (orangutan) ... or ginge, ginger, jinja ninja, blood nutta.... me I just got a browny color.
  9. Lord of the Rings "Look. The bloke's been me best mate since 1975. We've had our fallouts from time to time, it's no big deal. Y'know, it's like... if ya mum stabs ya, whaddya do? Y-ya don't get upset. Ya don't get angry, ya go, "Shit, mum's stabbed me, I better get off to the hospital.""
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    wooo wooo... thank fvck. naughty naughty
  11. and out pops a Panda Dog... I put in a pair of thongs and some reef oil
  12. some left over food scraps from dinner I put in a pineapple and some cherries
  13. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  14. 1. I'm a ranga 2. I can fit my fist inside my mouth 3. I am missing 2 bones in my ankle
  15. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  16. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  17. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  18. Out came an Oscar's gown I put in some anxiety
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  20. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  21. Well dun Steve... day 4 ya troopa. Just aim for 1 day at a time, they add up quick. I still just aim for 1 day ata time.
  22. 2... why would anyone in cali knit scarves?
  23. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 ... ya cat needs the vet Collen... its dribblin a bit
  24. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.