Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  2. Omg Fluffy wot a turn up for the books it seems the pom has flogged something feom the Scot, slip has ya mojo cis he is right.. I got a perfect 40 in Eng and only a 39 for lit. 2. More than once...and I was band captain. 1. You are such funny fvckers I nearly weed me pants.
  3. Is the alternative profitable?
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  5. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  6. Well you are in the pvssie thread Pork Chop.
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  8. 1. This thread just made me laugh so hard I snorted, more than once. 2. I've been to band camp 3. I got a 39/40 for my Yr 12 English grade.
  9. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  10. 2 is the lie, she elbows you in the ribs an tells ta ta shut up.
  11. Um...do I really wanna make it to the Lido deck... That's some scary sh1t.
  12. Is it weird I went ewgh at wizzin in the bath but I'd happily wiz in me wet suit to stay warm?
  13. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  14. Shane has it... I'm 5'10 3/4".... So I'm taller than average.... 1 was the lie... I always played GK in netball. My Papua new guinea friends call my hair the wifro... The agro for white chicks. I burn just thinking about the sun an I'm pretty good with the slip, slop, slapping but I even have freckles on the soles of my feet.
  15. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Asian greens
  16. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3.... Evenin -morning
  17. 1. I am so short and fat my brother calls me an oompa loompa. 2. I have frizzy hair that's more than wavy but not really curly. 3. I have so many freckles that in another summer or two they may join up giving me a permenant tan.
  18. Did it keep yous warm in winter?
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  20. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Impala steak
  21. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Artichoke heart
  22. 11:41am here... An the kid has finally decided wot towel will match her togs.
  23. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Spelt loaf
  24. An out came a derro with the munchies I put in a moustache
  25. Is it just me or is it wrong ta say I'm waiting for wee?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.