Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Isn't an eroteme the correct name for a question mark?
  2. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  3. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  4. True.... If I could iv coffee I would. Love tea but soupa fussy. TPBM has eaten kangaroo
  5. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Sloppy Joe Now I have ta bake some.
  6. Um... If Fluffy's right I just called Jillar a wanka.. Hmmm... Maybe I should edit me post to say... 3. Only wankas and georgeous Cali birthday bunnies have ego plates (Phew.. Saved it)
  7. Me, myself and I - Billie Holiday Do you try to read between the lines?
  8. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Cray (lobster) Chocolate - dairymilk or dark
  9. False... Not a sport, a stupid excuse fer a long boring walk. TPBM thinks that synchronised swimming is an even more bullshlt sport than golf
  10. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False...its all gone on the kid TNP likes to play monopoly
  11. Hey Pork Chop your rules are way better than Bakon's... And look just for you I spoke all nice.
  12. Me (to the Kid): Hey Kid tell us a joke Kid: Did ya look in the mirror this morning?
  13. 3.... only wankas have ego plates
  14. ♫ ♪ ♫ She shall have music wherever she goes ♪ ♫ ♪
  15. UMMM... where I went to school in Australia that was 6 letters not 5??????? How tired were you?
  16. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Lahmacun (yes peeps I will eat Turkish Pizza... only type worth havin)
  17. Are Sepo Muffins just obese cupcakes and if yes are Pommy Muffins just anorexic cob loaves?
  18. Jillar, what is the penalty for answering without the use of an eroteme? (didn't need ta edit cos weegie asked)
  19. Is that a question? An Aussie Muffin top:
  20. Aren't muffin tops frowned upon?
  21. I was pretty sure it was called ya dorsal, don't ya call it that?
  22. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  23. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.