Everything posted by notsmokinjo
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Do you think it was the same person who decided to give the first blowy?
-
chicks or sticks
-7 ... you can post as a stick G67, cos you didn't loos ya man card in the songs forum.
-
chicks or sticks
-7 ... tsk tsk tsk stop cheating Whispers... cos you should be postin as a chick anyway but tryin to sneak in a positive integer....
-
A to Z TV Shows
Only in Aus would we have a kids character called Agro who made Oscar the Grouch seem hospitable and charming and then give him his own show
-
A to Z TV Shows
Best after school viewing but oh so skeezy
-
Describe your penis with a movie title..
Four Dead Batteries
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
So whenever I see Pork Chop post (Mr Titwanker).... I hear this song in my head...
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Have you ever seen anyone buy stuff?
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
an out came roast dinner I put in a ukulele and a trombone (cos that's wot someones dumped on me desk)
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Do you buy stuff at the hock shop, I thought it was jus fer sellin shlt?
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
an out came Ma an Pa Kettle.... I put in some long island ice tea
- chicks or sticks
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
1 is the lie because like Bananna benders you think the extra hour of sunlight with fade the curtains and carpet.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Slip... -8 Jenny -9 ME -10
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
Jus fer you...
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 ... hmm .... thinkin about it.
-
Hoppy Berfdee to me Fave little Bunny
Will ya say "wee wee wee" all the way home?
-
What are you doing right now
It is about Gillie, Heals or Wadey??? cos if its about frickin Haddin I'm not interested.