Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. 476 Curly Dlck Rd, Tarana, NSW....
  2. It was how it had to be. How do you treat 4rd degree burns?
  3. Here ya go Old English I got ya some burn cream from me first aid kit... For today, an having the balls to call a pom on his English... @barry you win the internet, I nearly peed me pants.
  4. Paint
  5. Edgbaston .... Nailed it yeah? Without an A, a country in Africa.
  6. Noodle-doodles and now the finger... You POM's will eat anything.... Lol..let's have some Ginger Bears... uLXydA:
  7. thanks to Hollywood I understood Boos post completely... 42 is brilliant... Definately in my top 5 baseball movies.
  8. If I turn it up the right way will you hear it?
  9. Beff borek An Aussie cricket ground without a G
  10. ^^ seriously???... Frucking skite..lol Chicago Cubs ... Who have won even more premierships than my saints Without an A.... A country in Asia
  11. Is Up There Cazaly not the best sport song ever?
  12. Do I own a winter coat?
  13. An this ones for Slippy seein as he has decided to barrack for the cats... This can he he only time he hears the song all season
  14. This is wot my boys will be singin each week after they win... (is Aussie rules the only sport that the players sing the club song after a win?)
  15. Cos there's only 1 sleep left... Here us the greatest song ever written about footy and done awesome footage of the game. I have an autographed, vynal copy of this single.
  16. Don't baseball movies deserve their own category...
  17. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True.. Then I just embrace me inner crazy and let the other travellers worry about it. TNP has thought a fellow commuter was reading something inappropriate for in public.
  18. You forgot National Velvet
  19. Phar Lap, Archer and now The Cup... Every year before The Cup (Melbourne Cup)...
  20. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Gain control
  21. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.
  22. Birdie is my baby orangutan. Barry
  23. My mum makes muffins
  24. notsmokinjo replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True... I so suck at girling TNP has snorted when they laugh

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.