Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Its meant to keep the riff raff out, or is that a wall? Where do the cows go bong?
  2. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Is there a book... if there is a book I'm good... or I crochet.... but I don't read the news paper after the great Herald Sun debarcle of 2002.... So it depends on how crowded... if crowded I have been known to get out of the tin can and wait on the platform for over an hour for a not crowded train.... UM... so basically settle back and relax. Blisters on your feet: take your shoes off and walk barefoot or suck it up and keep going until your home only to reveal a bloody mess.
  3. Walked into what? Did I miss the pineapple discussion?
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8... were's fluffy with her bunny
  5. @reciprocity I thought you weren't pming your pic to people anymore... I told you its just too 'hot' not to share.
  6. I think the yanks are exempt cos they fought for independence so british rules don't apply... is that right English?
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  8. right now I am asking my body and mind to please turn off and go to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow... but I'm having a bouncy day. Is it bad I let Sarge in to keep me company cos I'm still twitchin over watching Freaks and I left the other dogs in the yard?
  9. would I taunt you with the fact I just had white chocolate timtam slammers at 3.40am?
  10. I love soups for winter and cos all my recipes make heaps they are good to pop in a thermos and take to school for lunch (and work). Only get to do soups really in winter. We have pasta a bit but I also have some indian dishes I do and thai, vietnamese, chinese, philipino. I make some greek and middle east dishes too.
  11. Oh you too proper for all that an all?
  12. Oh now I want to cook something with leeks. My cookings very all over the shop... I have a whole collection of foods that I can make or tweak for the kid (worlds fussiest eater) and I like to experiment away from the old meat an 3 veg.
  13. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  14. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 Good Morning Gee=ski ?
  15. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  16. Well I'm making corned beef for dinner at our house... real corned beef not that stuff outta a can... with braised cabbage and honey carrots and boiled spuds and home made mustard sauce.... and then with the left overs I can make some colcannon on mondee night with some nice snags.
  17. Will it be a case of the little island that could?
  18. Do you kids laugh about it when you do it?
  19. ^^ Don't be sad @Doreensfree we worked out that what ever team I was watching and cheering on would loose so it has been requested that I not cheer for England and that I don't watch their games either. The only England game I watched was the loss to Belgium...
  20. So if England makes the final, does this mean I can't flippin watch it? bloody hell....
  21. OMG.... I need to wake everyone in the house up... I just watched Freaks (1932) and freaked myself right out.
  22. @Sslip if I keep barracking for Sweden can I start watching now?
  23. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 ... if you type in a Canadian accent Reci, how many sorry's and ays will be see?
  24. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 .... oh DD will we have a new player in the fun that is Sundee Slang Spectacular in the A-Z Topic of the day game....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.