Everything posted by notsmokinjo
-
chicks or sticks
00 ... if you type in a Canadian accent Reci, how many sorry's and ays will be see?
-
chicks or sticks
-1 .... oh DD will we have a new player in the fun that is Sundee Slang Spectacular in the A-Z Topic of the day game....
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
^That kinda looks like something else if you just take a quick squiz.- A-Z Toys & Games
Testmatch... the cricket board game... for those days when it was too hot to go outside cos your thongs would melt or it was too wet cos it was bucketin- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
La Marseillaise .... probably the most blood thirsty national anthem on earth.... but even still when i hear the music I hear the Lions club song ... which was why I didn't choose the Marines Hymn... which is very good but just gives me flashbacks to the day of my 21st birthday and the club song of Adelaide playing all over the G and not my Saintas.- Funny clips !!!!
- The Big C & Me
OH... Go Sweeden! ?- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
00 ... wot no strine?? (Aussie bogan).... gudarvo = good afternoon.... so much more economical.- A-Z Toys & Games
Road Kill Cat.. for the kid who well, really needs some help.- chicks or sticks
2 ... I reckon its like gudarvo, ay?- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
^Now that is awesome... what a great find .... maybe one day I will let it go... when tossed salad is no longer an option, and for the record you took it to the third umpire who very wisely agreed it was Orange... then you asked Scotland... and guess what Orange... 3:1 the odds are ever in my favour.- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
^^ Hey @Sslip is that number plate on a brown car?- The Big C & Me
Thanks everyone for the support, its appreciated. Well we all better buckle in for at least 2 more months of insanity. The appointments yesterday were not the best (meaning I didn't hear what I wanted to hear) but they weren't all bad. Diagnosis: Stage 3 Medullary Thyroid Cancer. Treatment Plan: Remove Thyroid, radiation treatment, possibly chemo then HRT for life because I have no thyroid. Problems: Due to the effect the excess thyroxin in my system is having on my heart (the thyroid controls hormones that get sent to the heart to help tell it how to do its thing... well they are being sent in the wrong concentrations) and how uncontrolled it is the anesthetist and the cardiologist both want to hold of surgery. So I have to keep going with the meds and hope that improves the cardiac events for the next 2 months. In that time, because the cardiac events give me blackouts I have to surrender my license. So lots of blood tests over the next 2 months and fortnightly ultrasounds of the tumors to make sure they aren't growing or doing anything worrying. For now the oncologist is happy to wait... which, despite the diagnosis, has to be a good thing. I'm pretty bummed I had to hand in my license because that really isolates me but seeing as they can't get the medicine at the right levels so I'm not bat shit crazy all the time its not like I need it. There are buses and trains and trams... I can get by. I have to get the cardiologist to sign a medical release for me to have it back and my next appointment with him is in 2 months. I feel like I really am in a holding pattern, need to fix this to fix that to fix the problem I went there with in the first place. Oh well it will be fine when its fine. Just playing the waiting game.- What are you doing right now
How are you filling it @Wee fluffy me , with buckets? Don't they have hoses in Scotland?- Three Associated Words Game
Shred, Pull, Lettuce- Nancy is 5 Years Smoke Free
Just a personal thank you for everything you have given to support me in my quit. A true lady showing us how to live smoke free in style.- Three Associated Words Game
^^freaks Surf, catch, rip- Game *The answer is a question*
Don't forget the cucumber sandwiches, aren't they compulsory?- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
Well ... clearly @Sslip wasn't thinking the way I was... not at all, not one bit... so I will very nicely post a double up I and then maybe he can get the J right.... because there really is only one acceptable J and its on a par with the Scottish F for awesomeness.... so double up I... Invictus ... the movie, now if that doesn't tug at patriotic heart strings I don't know what does. Edit: But Sslip's I was a pretty frickin good one too... although I never knew what it was called, its just the Rugby Song....- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- Game *The answer is a question*
OMG I missed so much banter and still in a state of corned beef shock, cos we hve it all the time here and not outta a crappy tin. Who loves the slow cooker?- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.