Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Congratulations @MattyBoy for being 2 months smoke free. Well done on reaching your second month of smoke freedom. What a great job you have done of protecting your quit. We would love to know how you celebrated your 2nd month of freedom.
  2. Congratulations @DianeCz for being 10 22 Months Smoke Free! Welcome to double figures. What a fantastic, solid quit you have. You are powering ahead to the Lido Deck and at 10 months you must be able to see the end of that first year on the horizon. Hope you make sure to reward all you work a dedication for this big milestone with something special. Well done Diane on being so awesome you are 2 months away from your deck chair celebration. With all you wonderfully successful 11th of the month quitters needing woohoo celebrations today I got a bit carried away and just didn't want to leave you out as the only one not to get a shout out. I'm not sure why I read 2016 as 2017 though that was a big whoopsie. Even so, 22 months smoke free deserves a drink, and a celebration. Lets just call it a practice run for the 2-peat Lido Deck you have coming up very soon. Oh and I got to use a 22 gif.
  3. Congratulations @Moominmumma for being 11 months Smoke Free. Its great to see another member at their penultimate month of their first year. Well done on all the work you have put in to get to this great milestone. Only 31 days to the big 1 year. I know you have taken a step back from the boards but it would be fantastic to the newbies if you could pop in with an update and those of who miss you would love a catch up post too. So whatever your up to in life, know we are all proud of your achievement and hope you do something really special to spoil yourself to celebrate and reward this milestone.
  4. ^^ @Sslip that looks just about right... Chocolate Crackles Now I want choccie crackles.
  5. Maybe it is a protest against the Russian homosexuality laws?
  6. Yep... in the same contraceptive classification as crocs.
  7. On the lucky day. Why do our chinese shops give you chocolates and the American ones give you cookies?
  8. and cos you've bin a good fvckin chook I even found video...
  9. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    point blank
  10. UM.... I'm cheering for England... did that dry up the tears of laughter?
  11. I was going with the theory its bad luck to be superstitious, how do I get rid of the kiss of death?
  12. Nah if he was real posh he'd have swans dontcha think?
  13. So I just barracked for Belgian cos I couldn't bring myself to barrack for France... bloody hell that's it I have to cheer for them in the final now so someone else can win... what is wrong with me?
  14. Was he named Nemo before or after deciding to live in the filter system?? Was he there so long cos he was waiting for a Pelican to assist his escape?
  15. Thank you Romania for the Amandine Cake...
  16. They have been using this show as a filler with the world cup and le tour... and I'm kind of addicted... but its like he is channeling gene wilder's wonka and its very odd.
  17. @Sslip & @WeegieWoman ... this bloke who comes across as a hypster Willy Wonka wannabe ....
  18. Nemo lived in the filter system for 6 months???
  19. Jillar, couldn't you call it Nige for short? Slip, make the grand kiddies name them, kids come up with the wierdest names, do you think your grandkids could give us a laugh? Weegie, if you have more than one siamese in a tank they fight to the death... but they are pretty to look at?
  20. Playing the SLOX where x = 99 99 Flake
  21. Oh we know you can only have one in the tank at a time... the tank just has a high turnover rate... I'll ask her if she wants another and tell her she has to call it weegie. Do you think she'll be keen? Jillar, why is it bad you didn't name Nigelle No Mates the last one left?
  22. SWITCHEROO ... SWITCHEROO..... "Chocolate" ... all and anything chocolate... for the purposes of this topic the word Chocolate will have the same rules applied to it as the word The or A... so Chocolate Mousse... can be an M.... Ülker ..... Turkish bean to chocolate manufacturer and owner of Godiva Chocolatier
  23. Apparently its funny to name Siamese fighting fish after movie karate people and its also funny to call a fish 'fluffy'. I'm not sure I can live through the requiem mass for two more flipping fish. Do you think making me play the last post is a bit excessive? So where can I get magic soccer spay?
  24. Well yes, the kid has had Mr Han, Mr Miagi, Bruce, Chuck, Mr Noris, Jackie, Mr Chan, Jet and Fluffy.... she has decided she doesn't want anymore fighting fish. I think the kid just feeds them too much what do you think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.