DianeCz is 22 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @DianeCz for being 10 22 Months Smoke Free!

Welcome to double figures. What a fantastic, solid quit you have. You are powering ahead to the Lido Deck and at 10 months you must be able to see the end of that first year on the horizon. Hope you make sure to reward all you work a dedication for this big milestone with something special.

Well done Diane on being so awesome you are 2 months away from your deck chair celebration. With all you wonderfully successful 11th of the month quitters needing woohoo celebrations today I got a bit carried away and just didn't want to leave you out as the only one not to get a shout out. I'm not sure why I read 2016 as 2017 though that was a big whoopsie. Even so, 22 months smoke free deserves a drink, and a celebration. Lets just call it a practice run for the 2-peat Lido Deck you have coming up very soon. Oh and I got to use a 22 gif.

bingomation_hayley.gif

Edited by notsmokinjo
Got carried away and read 2016 as 2017... sorry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2