Everything posted by notsmokinjo
-
Post a Song you Like
Its Christmas in July... you only have to put with it until 25th... then I will leave off until December 1.... then you get 37 days of Christmas Joy..... I love Christmas in July cos I get to listen to songs about snow and not cry because its 35degC for the 4th day in a row... and I get to have hot christmas dinner instead of cold... so all the christmas things... I allowed myself 10 days of christmas music but in our house the music has been playing every day since 1 July.
-
Saturday 21st July 2018
Hello fellow NOPErs ... so today is International Tartan Day so I hope the wee's have theirs out.... in Australia we are lucky... because we also have National Lamington Day... so despite a nice cuppa tea to wash down our lamingtons today we have the option to wash them down with scotch and justify it as a joint celebration. NOPE .... not today, not tomorrow, not ever, forever.
-
Grund is 11 Months Quit Today
Congratulations @Grund for being 11 months smoke free! What a fantastic job you have done to be quit now for 11 whole months, well done. Only one month to go for that biggest of mile stones, the 1 year of freedom and entrance to the Lido Deck. Hope you're doing something fabulous to celebrate and treat yourself.
-
Ouch !!!! That's gotta hurt ...
- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
I had no objections @Rozuki my 13 phobia is not liking this part of the game at all... I appreciated your fast forward... I was worried my fact post might be confussing but it was interesting ... and it gave Sslip something to do for a while so it was a win all around.- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- Stick of the day.....
For USA Lollipop Day .... and they are even in the Saintas colours....yep, you guessed it... its some lollipop sticks- Babe of the Day
Lollipop Day, babe of the day... @jillar ... did you lick him so much he disappeared?- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- Game *The answer is a question*
No... dontcha think I'm a half glass full kinda girl?- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- A-Z Toys & Games
- A-Z Toys & Games
- Tammy is One Month Smoke Free!!!!!!!!
Hey Tammy you bloody little ripper! How awesome are you????.... What a nice start you have happening for this, your forever quit. Thank you so much for all the support you offer to everyone around you. Its so much easier to stay strong when you are giving back at the same time. So KTQ chooky cos you are already a big part of the QT. NOW more importantly, make sure you do something super awesome and amazing to celebrate your big first milestone, special fancy rewards are a per-requisite for the first month. I looked at the calendar last night and went, no way is Tammy only 1 month. Stellar performance.- Tammy is One Month Smoke Free!!!!!!!!
Congratulations @Tammy for being smoke free for 1 month! Well done on all your hard work, that is the hardest month done, dusted and in the bag. You have handled it like Tendulkar handled the Aussie bowlers on boxing day at the G.... with class, determination and perseverance. You are doing so well, especially with all the work pressures at the moment. But not only are you finding your way with the quit, you always manage to find the time to offer support and a welcome to others on the journey. So to the newest member of the chicks counting team keep the quit (KTQ). Now the first month celebration is a big one. So make sure you do something special to celebrate this milestone and spoil yourself.- Where I’ve been
Vale SFC Celiz Condolences to the Celiz family and friends. "They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them. Lest We Forget"- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
oops... missed Roz and posted a 1357 ... so 1358 coming up....- Redneck or Genius.....
Pot belly stove made from tire rims: or an old propane tank (my cuz has one of these in his man cave, can even do toasties on it):- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
@jillar so while this cretin probably shouldn't have fur babies, if he only wants dogs when they are puppies, why doesn't he just foster guide dogs, police puppies or disability support puppies... you only have those for 12-18 months. oh... um fvck, fvck, fvckity fvck, fvck.... there swearing quotient met.- What are you doing right now
Rule of three Fluffy... You can live for 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water and 3 minutes without air.... but really, eating is sort of required to be healthy.- Post a Song you Like
and cos its fun, and when I was little and switched from the pool to the surf and my dad used to drive me down the coast he made me listen to his Beach Boys tapes in the car... so happy memories...- Post a Song you Like
Back at carols.... it is a Melbourne Tradition... and the best way to spend Christmas Eve.... one of my favourite traditional church carols....- Post a Song you Like
Yet another Christmas tree song that's better than that German one....- Friday 20th July 2018
Morning Nopers... today will be a good day, how can it not be its Friday and Fluffy give free Friday hugs.... on too other sweet things, 20th of July is the USA National Lollipop Day.. so for a lifetime of not one puff ever it is a resounding yep.... but I think I've found a lollipop even I wont try.... NOPE ... because I choose to respect myself. Topic of the Day: I wanna go there...- Non Smoking Pigs for Reciprocity.........
Happy USA Lollipop Day.... - 1 to 20,000 in pictures
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.