Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
I convinced my brother
Hey !!!.....That's a sneaky way of recruiting some sticks ..
-
What are you doing right now
The Cavern club is still there ...they have made improvement,s...but it's still a great place to be .. You should visit ..
-
What are you doing right now
Getting ready to go to the Royal Court Theatre ... See a show called ...Women don't play guitars..... Well apparently they do.!!!!.....and very well ... Food and drink ,music ...perfect ....
- chicks or sticks
-
I convinced my brother
High Five Nigel... You have been his Inspiration...... He can always just read ...if he wanted too....
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2...do we need a shout out for these sticks !!
- chicks or sticks
-
Confessions
I was told by my grandma...always carry a safety pin ....in case the elastic in your knickers snapped ...
-
chicks or sticks
-1 Morning ...Sticks coming out of the woodwork ...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
A boy asks his Dad one day, "Dad, why is my sister called Paris?" His Dad replies, "Because she was conceived in Paris." The boy says, "Ahh, thanks Dad." His Dad says, "You're welcome, Backseat."
- chicks or sticks
-
Stick of the day.....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
4 Hey !!! What's goin on ere !!!- chicks or sticks
- Random Shout Outs
Have a great time Saz......safe journey .... See ya when you get back ...❤- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Group Discussion WK/43: Unexpected ways quitting smoking has affected our lives...
My life has changed in so many ways .... I was in constant state of worry..... Have I got enough smokes .... Is there anywhere to smoke ... It totally ruled my life .... Will I die a smoker...it goes on and on .... I just carnt picture me puffing on a ciggy now.... I would be physically ill.... And there says ..A 52 year smoker ... unbelievable...!!!- d2e8b8 is 3 years smoke free today!!!
Congratulations on your fabulous 3 years smoke free !!!- chicks or sticks
00000.....I'm proud of the little chicks ....- chicks or sticks