AK....you have had great advice here ...
Mac is a newbie too....it's all about the attitude ...why is he succeeding and your not .????
I'll tell you ....
He is using the board the way it's intended....he shows up every day ,joins in ,helps others ,which in turn helps his quit too...that why alot of us with long quits stick around ...to help others understand it can be done ...
Sometimes smacking someone with a feather doesn't work ....if telling you the truth with straight talking, works for you ,then we have done the job we set out to do ..
Your a Doctor ....so you do know the dangers ....it's 11 months since I watched my hubby die of Emphysema.
If took 20 years of watching him die very slowly ....
I don't normally come here and use him as a reason to quit ...I had my own health reasons ....
We can help you ...but You have to put the work in ...we carnt do that for you ...we can only show you the way .
Dust off....Take your seat here....and Quit for good .
It's complicated because your making it that way ...it's simple ....Never Take Another Puff..!!!!