Lock-down In A Lock-down

Sazerac

Hey all you darling smoke free creatures,

I am starting a lock-down in a lock-down today and taking a break for a week or so.

No worries, everything is fine.

Everything is most lovely, in fact.

I will be back.

Please keep your quits.  Protect your quits, nourish your quits.

Doreen's cast iron skillet is nothing to be trifled with

and

y'all know about my way with my machete, right ?

Love,

S

• Like 8

Hello darling smoke free creatures.

I have returned and very glad of it.

I had a great break.  Completed one abandoned painting and almost finished with another.  Super happy about this.

Got a lot of writing done and some powerful thinking as well.

Thank you for your well wishes, love you guys.

During my little holiday, I learned some new machete skills... may come in as handy...so, watch out.

Bring on the bingo, @notsmokinjo

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/26/2020 at 6:37 PM, Sazerac said:

During my little holiday, I learned some new machete skills... may come in as handy...so, watch out.

Note to self: don't let your child run around unattended when the machetes start flying.

The guy in the background at 0:26 corralled that kid pretty quickly, but still...that was too close for comfort.

• Like 3

oh, children !  aren't they DARLING !  Yes, @Boo , Poppi saved the little rascals life. 

I see you are exceptionally on point now !  Your nerves are going to be shattered with your bundle of joy and then comes DATING.  ha ha ha ha ha ha.

• Haha 2