Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Aww ok , you threw away your great Quit Glad you have decided to keep your seat , that’s very important. If you have read all the info here and you smoked , then something hadn’t gelled Not sunk in You still believed the cigarette could offer you something .. You smoked because you are a addict Re read everything .. watch the videos Have you read the Allen Carr the easy way Buckle up and let’s get this done 🐸
  2. Waiting for results is always a nerve wracking experience. I’m sure when you get them , they will explain all your questions In my Thoughts P ❤️
  3. Yes … hang in there .. Nearly done ..your doing great P Best Wishes ❤️
  4. We will always be addicts I still after all these years . Say wow i would love a smoke now It’s just a quick passing thought that disappears in seconds Would I ever smoke … not a chance I waited 52 years for my Freedom 🐸
  5. Hi Rixcz Can I ask why the original chicks and sticks game has stopped ? I’m not complaining , just curious Thanking you 😜
  6. Thank you Rixcz … you guys are the best 👍
  7. Sending you love and best wishes Stewpot From across the pond Dam cigarettes 😡🐸
  8. Wow ! I hardly recognise the place Well done MQ it looks great Thank You for all you do for us 😀🐸
  9. Hello and welcome aboard We are a family of Quitters who have each others back. Getting to your freedom is the most rewarding thing you can ever do for yourself So glad you found us Huge congratulations on your great quit Looking forward to travelling along with you Im Im sending you a massive Pat on the back for all your hard work 🐸
  10. Dave When I visit my daughter i love a Ozzy barby That taste so much better i think it’s about time I did that long trip back for more 👍😀
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  12. Oh ! The punching pillow I did draw a certain face on my mine Never mind who Anyways I used to punch it right accross the room It helped a lot …🤣🐸
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  15. Wow ! Look at you go Mona Massive Congratulations you fought for this Quit Reward yourself today 🐸
  16. Great idea .. Anything that keep your hands and brain busy will help 🐸
  17. Have you considered using a patch or nicotine Gum to help you along . You have to use it carefully. But it might help you over the first hurdle 🐸

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.