Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. I joined the YMCA of WNC recently. Been to 3 morning Rise & Shine exercise sessions so far...which is a good cardio workout and incorporates hand weights. 🏋️‍♀️ I have also used the treadmill and recumbent bike... hope to see some results by May 1st... they have an Olympic size pool but I am not ready for that yet! I also belong to Planet Fitness...but due to Covid couldn't utilize the facilities. Now I have to cancel that membership...hope they don't give me a hard time!
  2. Congrats, @beazel! Four years quit is fabulous!!! Celebrate and KTQ going! 🎉😷
  3. NOPE again!
  4. Happy Bday, Jillar! 🎉 😷
  5. Congrats, @IQ4me! Be very proud of your 1 year milestone and celebrate it! 🎉😷
  6. Congrats on 5 years smoke-free, Boo! Thanks for sticking around! 🎉😷
  7. Rozuki replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I had my first dose of the vaccine on Feb 24....had to drive an hour or so into South Carolina to get it at a Walgreen's pharmacy. Made appt online, downloaded paperwork they required from their website. The setup could not have gone any easier! Walked to back of store to the Covid-19 Vaccine counter. Gave my name and the filled out paperwork they requested. There was no line of people at all! Sat down in the little waiting area they had setup (4 chairs spaced 6 ft apart). Two minutes later the pharmacist called me into a room, asked my name and DOB, opened a fresh vial of the Moderna vaccine and then before I knew it.....shot me in the arm. No pain at all...well shoulder sore a little bit the next day! I did have a reaction to the vaccine....the next day I had a slight fever of 99.4 and the chills. Resolved itself by the next evening. My second dose is March 20th at the same Walgreen's. I know family and friends back home in NY are having quite a time getting access to the vaccine....as appts only available at limited locations in NYC and LI.
  8. Congrats, @Mac#23! 🎉

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.