Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. Got my 1st dose of the Moderna Covid vaccine today! Made an appt w Walgreen's a few days ago. Very efficient operation....printed some paperwork they needed (2 pages) so I could fill it out at home. They have a special counter for those getting the vaccine. Arrived 5 minutes early and was seen immediately. Took them a few minutes to enter info into computer and make appt for 2nd dose (28 days later). Didn't even feel a thing when the needle went in my arm!! You then go sit in the vaccine waiting area for 5-10 minutes afterward, they ask you how you feel and if you feel ok......you are good to go! Piece of cake which was a pleasant surprise.....and a big relief. *Of course, will continue to mask up, keep my distance and wash my hands constantly! 😷
  2. Congrats, @Kate18! You made it to the Lido deck....clear sailing from here!! Celebrate your milestone and KTQ! 🎉😷
  3. Thanks, everyone! It has been quite an epic journey for me to get here! To any newbies....I empathize with you for what you are going thru the first few days, weeks and months once you quit. It is not easy!!!!! I was a 40+ year smoker and it was my third attempt (over a 25 yr or so span) that became my sticky quit and I don't think I could have done it without the online support of other quitters. I started out at QSMB (which closed down after awhile) and luckily found QuitTrain! My motto: ODAAT (one day at a time!) Ok, gotta go the moving truck has finally arrived down here in North Carolina....time to really unpack! 😷
  4. Linda, do you have Walgreen's pharmacies in Ohio? They have an appt process on their website and you put in your zipcode and how far you want to travel and it let's you know which stores have available appts for the Covid-19 vaccine.....that's how we got our actual appts. We were on several county call lists and never heard from anyone.....
  5. This Thursday morning, I will go to the NC driver's license agency to apply for my new NC drivers license....they will give me a temporary one and mail me the real one within 60 days. I need this license to get the Covid vaccine shots!! The BF went to chiropractor this a.m and was told that SC and NC have a reciprocal agreement that you can get the vaccine with either state's drivers license (and if you meet the eligibility reqs such as age group...and we do!) I just made an appt for my 1st dose of the Covid vaccine for Thursday afternoon...in SC....about a 1/2 hour drive away! We were also able to make appt for 2nd dose next month! We wanted to get this done as they are opening up the next age group next week and it is hard enough to get an appt now. Pressure is on......I better pass that road sign test they make you take here when you trade in your out of state license!!!!
  6. Welcome aboard, @AceWhite! 😷
  7. Here are my 29,302 poison sticks.....burn, baby, burn! 😷
  8. Just got my pc set up down here in North Carolina! Everything went smoothly at the closing! 😀
  9. Ok....THIS IS IT! Moving truck came Saturday and all my stuff is gone on its way to NC. Got my payoff statement from my bank for the mtg, checks have already been cut for all parties involved in the transaction by the atty, garbage has been placed at the curb, final walkthrough w buyers is at 10 am tomorrow, Feb 9th!! My 4th year quit anniversary is on Wednesday, Feb 10th. When I think back to how far I have come and how my life has changed (for the better!!!) since then.....it is mind-boggling....I am one lucky lady!☘️ Anyhoo, I will be running all day tomorrow and then driving half-way down to NC after the closing w my BF and little Panda! Packing my pc into a box right after I sign-off here so I will be missing in action for a few days (my laptop and tablets went on the moving truck).....so Carry on and KTQ! Be back soon! 😀

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.