Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PeaceTrain

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeaceTrain

  1. It must be pretty restrictive- those are amazing results! Good going, Lisa!!!
  2. That's the sign of a true friend! i also didn't workout per se, but I did walk about 2.5-3 miles. Felt great to have some sun!
  3. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Outnumbered here. Yikes.
  4. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ugh
  5. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  6. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16 very funny
  7. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  8. In my opinion, this show was a masterpiece. I was riveted from the first rousing opening musical number till the very last second. It was an incredibly moving story about the small town of Gander, Newfoundland and surrounding communities who opened their homes and their hearts to over 7,000 airline passengers from all over the world who were diverted to the Gander airport when US airspace was closed because of the terrorist attacks of 9/11. The staging was brilliant, the music was masterful, the performances superb. It did win the Tony for best direction of a musical but I'm surprised you don't hear more about it. If you have a chance to see it, go!
  9. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  10. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Train comin thru
  11. Me, not so adventurous but committed... Was tempteted to slack off entirely today but knowing I was going to have a splurge dinner I jumped on the elliptical for my 1/2 hour.
  12. OMG thanks, you guys!!! I can't believe it myself... but I never once thought about it being my 8th monthiversary today! I had thought about it earlier in the week but not today with it being such a fun day seeing friends and going to the show. More later on that... But you all have been such a help and have made this quit journey a much easier ride than I thought. Thanks to all!
  13. Oh my, you'll need to work on that. Not much time left!
  14. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Eight
  15. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Sevin
  16. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  17. 1/2 hour elliptical plus walking about 3 miles. It wasn't windy and not freezing. Tomorrow is supposed to be even better
  18. I'm not either, Reci and from my pov, yes , it's the common goal which leads to focused interchange concerning a topic that's of paramount importance to all of us. I think there's also something liberating about the anonymity of the site in contrast to the Instagram/Facebook etc sharing of personal photos and minutiae which is of zero interest to me. Yes, there's joking around but the personal information shared largely connects to the goal we all share.
  19. Congrats Wendy! Hope you have a great birthday!
  20. PeaceTrain replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Tooooo
  21. PeaceTrain replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    Have a great time, Joe! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
  22. So glad to hear that news, Doreen! Nursey to both of you, right?!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.