Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20
  2. What worked for me was after reading, I realized deep in my heart that I smoked because I was adficted to nicotine. Not because it helped me, relaxed me, or added to anything. There is no reason to smoke once you break free from the addiction.
  3. My favorite character is the Asian guy. Not sure what his name is.
  4. My favorite was the zombie biting the face off the guy on the ground. Nom nom nom.
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  6. Hi Sharon. You are in my thoughts as well. Pop by when you can.
  7. Ross, woooohooo! Congratulations on your one year of freedom! Here is your chair by the pool and swim with me to the pool bar. Here is your drink and there are steaks and shrimp on the grill! It has been my privilege to hang out with you on these boards Action and people have really benefitted from your help. I hope you are celebrating right now as you worked for it! Beacon is happy for Action! Meow! Cats don't smoke. It's bad for their fur.
  8. Two threads for Marti as she is awesome!
  9. Marti, congratulations! :) you are doing great!
  10. Nope! I am soooo happy for my friend Ross today! I will be back later to celebrate :)
  11. My mom has lung cancer. I remember smoking outside of the hospital chemo room while she was inside. I tried to hide in a corner so noone could see me and I felt so vile.
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  13. Congratulations! :)
  14. Yogi, congratulations! :) :) :) i am mixing your drink right now for you and it's waiting for you on the Lido! :)
  15. Not sure? It used to be 99
  16. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  20. Ps. I found this to be helpful http://whyquit.com/joel/Joel_04_14_anger.html
  21. Hi Laura, It does go away. After my quit, when someone said something to me, most of the time I was irritated and my temper would go through the roof right away. I was very unpleasant to be around for awhile and I thought it would be permanent. I was very angry. Now i am back to normal.
  22. My friend, I remember you joing the board, another tuxedo cat, and I knew you were going to succeed right from the start. One more day :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.