Everything posted by beacon
-
I smoked.
Throw away the smokes and quit again, you can drink alot of water and fruit juice. Take a walk. You can feel better by tommorow
-
I smoked.
I agree. You don't need strength. You just need time. You get through some how day by day unitl the craves die down,
-
********HEY ACTION let's count*******
Six! :)
- chicks or sticks
-
Let's just get this out there...
Fall! Woo hoo! Right now I believe it is less than 90 degrees and I am thrilled!
- Sunday 10/05/14
- Word Association Game
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Lucious red lipstick
- chicks or sticks
-
The Man Cave! Ladies, no peeking!
- **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Health- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Hmmmm .......F.. Let's see, what is good... Fudge!- Surviving the quit!
- chicks or sticks
- Sarah ! Where y'at ?
- chicks or sticks
- I´m not posting until day 3
This is the longest three days ever! Come back- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
- **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z