Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Walked just 50 minutes and then saw my neighbor and gossiped for awhile
  2. Rowly, good for you, you are home free after your first month. Congratulations and stop by to hang out! :) :)
  3. Comrade, awesome! :) i knew you were perfect as a nonsmoker. :)
  4. Marti, I am not sure if I celebrated this with you so a belated woohooo and congrats!
  5. Kristin, excellent! :)
  6. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Puckered
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  8. -17
  9. Yes now I am working on controling the compulsion to snack instead
  10. Good video. This is what I struggled with. Still if I get a thought about smoking it is when I am relaxed and doing nothing and not when I am stressed.
  11. Tracey, my friend, wooooooooooo hooooooo! I knew you would be on the Lido in no time and you did it with grace and style. Thanks also for the jokes and the honesty and help, Congratulations :) :) :) meow
  12. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Lady
  13. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Grace
  14. -15
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  16. beacon replied to Devil Doll's topic in Off The Record
    :(
  17. Hi! Welcome about the train. There are alot of sucessful quitters on board here to help if needed. I quit after 30 ish years of smoking, my first try.
  18. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Church
  19. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Does the artificial lamp work/ light box work? what about st john's wort or SAMe ? Here these are herbs so you don't need a prescription
  20. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  21. -14

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.