Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Marti, yey! :) eight months is fantastic. Congratulations!
  2. Happy Birthday :)!
  3. Sally, happy belated birthday! I am sorry I did not check in to say this yesterday! :)
  4. What I found helpful was to breathe through the crave. I would get them and realize there was nothing I could do except breathe slowly and deeply until the crave stopped. This gave me the ability to control the crave with an action. I was not powerless, but powerful, with tools.
  5. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  6. -11
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  9. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  10. beacon replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Where is she
  11. What a wonderful time of life, to be in love and planning a wedding :)
  12. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Glitter
  13. So I sent an email to my boss where I kind of semi resigned in the long term ( or it could be short depending on his reaction). It is so very hard after 20 years. My identity is linked with this job and many friends and staff. I must be strong and brave .
  14. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    teeth
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zerro
  16. Happy Thre Weeks! I remember I started to feel better abit right after day 22. I also started tasting everything and smelling everything around the third week too? :)
  17. Yey Yogi! Happy one year! Congratulations! :) :) :)
  18. It's all one big city until about two hours north of Lauderdale really
  19. Omg I can't wait for Tracey to get to the party on the Lido!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.