Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Joe! I am soooooo happy to celebrate your one year with you! Yey! Welcome to thelido party. We were missing you! :)
  2. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Light
  3. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Ending
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  5. beacon replied to NeedforSpeedHM's topic in Socializing
    It was 60 today! And raining! Brrrrrrr. I wore a suede jacket .
  6. Cold and rainy. So I actually did some indoor aerobics from an on demand video and then lifted weights in my house
  7. Hi! I am glad you posted. Welcome aboard. :)
  8. Zen like attitude
  9. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  10. Hi, sorry I am late to the party. Congratulations on your two months of freedom!
  11. Holski, my shark friend! I am happy for you! I hope all is going well. :) :) :)
  12. One month is great! :) good job! :) keep going.
  13. Mason, congratulations! :)
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  15. Cardio, walking outside 53 minutes. Humid
  16. Nope! How great it is. :)
  17. Happy Three Years!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.