Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  2. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Dear
  3. beacon replied to jess's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Jess I remember that I was real tired of the craves after the first few weeks and didn't know if I could keep going. At day 22 I gota maasage and it really helped. Also, not that this is great, but I did start to eat some sweets to help me at that time. Keep going,mkeep going
  4. This was the first time I ever tried to quit. I did not know what to expect. I used to joke that I would need to be hidden away for awhile so I would not scream and rant. When I did quit, I went about my life as it was before. I was not in the bedt of moods but I did not turn into domething I could not control. It sucked but it was foable and worth it to be done with smoking.
  5. Great!
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =12
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  8. Nope this great Sunday
  9. I used to watch this British show, Footballers' Wives. Loved it ;)
  10. Where they killed the guys in the church
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  13. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Man I wish I could have been there at that concert....l Robert Plant looks like a grandmother :0 Butterfly
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  15. Omg watching just now the episode from two weeks ago. A little brutal
  16. -17
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 :0
  19. -16
  20. -14
  21. -11
  22. -10
  23. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
  24. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Led Zeppelin

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.