Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

geordie shore

Featured Replies

Watched the whole series of geordie shores whilst at friends this week now I am walking around talking like a proper geordie lol

 

Anyone seen it? It's not for the faint hearted though migh what those young ones get up to shocking! ;)

No... I refuse to watch any of that tripe - I figure if people actually watch it, they will make more episodes... Blah!

I used to watch this British show, Footballers' Wives. Loved it ;)

So is this like Britain's version of Jersey Shore? If so, I am sorry :( 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.