Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beazel

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beazel

  1. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    bench
  2. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  3. Hi Clarosa & welcome! Thinking about quitting can sometimes sabotage us and we get too frightened. I hope you just go for it - no looking back! You can do this! One day at a time.
  4. If possible, try to walk away from situations that might heighten your anger to that level. Then, do some deep breathing exercises, get a glass of cold water. Please remember your quit is new and it gets hairy sometimes. Go easy on yourself. You didn't smoke - one moment at a time sometimes - but a successful moment...be proud. KTQ
  5. Kisses are the topic of my day.......
  6. At the end of my Hell Week, I posted about the guilt of 1 million smokey kisses. It brings me much happiness that my kisses are now fresh & sweet. I no longer turn my head when my husband wants to kiss me. I can kiss my kids & grandkids completely guilt-free. If I see a good looking guy at the mall, I run up and steal a kiss! When they give me a weird look - I simply say "You're Welcome". Ok, I'm kidding about kissing strangers...... Enjoy those kisses nonsmokers......I know the recipients do!!! KTQ
  7. Congratulations Rasdaan on 1 month! Hope you'll pop in and let us know how you're doing!!
  8. Hi Miss Vee & welcome! So happy that you have decided to quit smoking!
  9. Congratulations Gordo on 2 months! That's fantastic!
  10. Congratulations on 6 months!
  11. Congratulations Huntressd on 10 months!
  12. Hang in there Rusty! This has been my hardest quit too & that's exactly what keeps me going.... I will NEVER do this again!
  13. Your quit is very young - don't expect too much in 2 weeks time. Good for you to look at the positives!
  14. beazel commented on TravellingSunny's blog entry in TravellingSunny
    That doesn't last forever! Drink lots of water (I pretended that negated the junk) You are making your quit priority, that's all that is important right now!
  15. Nothing At All - Heart How did you sleep last night?
  16. Clowns really overdo weird dances PRIZE
  17. Tar a roof
  18. beazel replied to beazel's topic in Games
    stirs
  19. Cursive
  20. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Rhododendron
  21. Acquire
  22. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Yesterday
  23. Vice

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.