Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Proud of you girl Ya done good
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  3. This is Doreen's weapon of choice!
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18 (Joe missed one 3 posts ago )
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  7. ^^^ Probably dating myself somewhat but I can remember smoking on airplanes! It was quite a common thing in fact, you would book your seat in "smoking" or "non-smoking" section of the plane. That was the crazy thing. Like it actually mattered what section of the plane you were in? I'm sure the smoke knew to stop at row 20
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 morning peeps!
  12. Reciprocity replied to Octain's topic in Celebrations!
    Celebrate your achievement Octain and be very proud of what you've been able to do because as you know, it's not easy to start this journey but it will become easier and very rewarding as you continue. Great Job!!
  13. Great Job PT! Another monthly milestone achieved. You're really rolling along now plowing through anything the Nicomonster can put in your path. Celebrate your achievement then ..... keep on rollin'
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Niners
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ate
  18. I practiced for my grand entry to the Lido Deck pool today! My approach still needs work tho
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ate (Bakon would be proud of the "sex" post!)
  20. Yes! Hang around & participate as much as you can because every time you post, you are not only helping someone else (even people just lurking here) but you are reinforcing your own quit! That was the idea behind my profile name - reciprocity. More or less equal parts of giving what you can and taking what you need I am almost at the end of my original goal but I can tell you, this place worked for me and I think it works for most if you join in regularly. I know I was blown away by what a powerful tool this site was to me in my quest for a permanent quit. I am not a social media person but there's something really different about this place. I guess the common goal we have?
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Octain .... you're counting the wrong way - lol. Sticks count up; chicks count down
  22. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  23. No worries Berk. I actually had heard something on the news recently along the same lines that the name marijuana had some sort of racial overtones but I can't for the life of me remember what connection they were trying to make. It was pretty obscure in any case.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.