Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Super Newbie just signed up
I'll add my welcome too Katie Glad you could join us. As others have said, please do read all you can and watch which ever Joel videos strike your fancy. A strong personal commitment to quit + education about this addiction + support from other quitters who know exactly what you are going through will take you to freedom. Stay close to the board here in coming days. Post often, even if you just want to unload your thoughts and feelings about your early quit days. We;ll do our best to give you information based on our own experiences. Look forward to getting to know you better
- chicks or sticks
-
The Jersey Boys !!
- Wednesday 17 th January 2018
Must be Hawaii, based on your flight time estimate. Duck if you hear a nuke coming And yes! My first long haul flight was a pleasure not having to deal with the anxiousness over not having a smoke- Pumpkin Is 9 Months Quit Today!
Congratulations Pumpkin! Another milestone to celebrate at 9 months smoke free. Feels great doesn't it? You're well on your way now to a smoke free life and I bet you are enjoying the benefits. Next month; double digits!!- Wednesday 17 th January 2018
NOPE!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Tuesday 16 th January 2018
^^^ Congrats on almost 4 years quit Mason, That's impressive- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- My pre operation
If I was closer (like less than a 5 or 6 hour flight) I'd help you out!! I hope you can get it sorted without too many issues- My pre operation
OK, I thought you were going under the knife right away. Glad you're getting it sorted though cuz you must be getting sick of beet root I was also wondering how you would deal with recovery properly & dealing with daily hubby issues too That's going to be tricky.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Ellen is 1 Month Smoke Free Today!
Congratulations Ellen! You have my utmost respect because I know you've been dealing with some health issues yet you have managed to successfully reach that 1 month quit milestone. That's the worst of it over now Ellen. Stay committed to your quit as it only gets better from here on. Looking forward to seeing you back online with us soon Again - congratulations!!- John Is 1 Year Smoke Free Today!!
Big congratulations to you today John! 1 year quit is awesome You can take your place on the Lido Deck now sir. Relax & have a cocktail. You have found your ..........- BAT is 4 Years Quit Today!!
Congratulations BAT!! 4 years is amazing and I know you;re realizing all the benefits of being smoke free. Great work and thanks for hanging around to help guide us newer quitters- Tuesday 16 th January 2018
NOPE! All the best Doreen with the operation. Wishing you a speedy recovery- Post a Song you Like
R.I.P. Dolores- chicks or sticks
-1 Hey! I'm negative now too??- chicks or sticks
- This day last week
^^^ I agree Octain! I was never a "social media" person before I quit smoking but I have found being able to communicate with others who KNOW what I'm going through has been an important tool in my own quit. That was totally unexpected to me when I first quit. And I think in most people's experience, family and friends will expect you to be totally over everything within a couple of weeks, which we here all know is not even close to reality. In my mind, that's when your connection to people here becomes even more important because we know you will need periodic direction and support for quite some time, even after the days of strong urges to smoke have largely faded. Stick around - help others and help yourself and you will benefit from it- Monday 15 th January 2018
NOPE! - Wednesday 17 th January 2018