Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 Hey ... all us Dads were out with our kids today having fun so ... NO FAIR CHICKS!!!
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  5. Great to see you back posting @Pilgrim! The prize at the end of your journey will be worth all the struggles!
  6. To all the Dads out there ... have a Great Day!
  7. When I was quitting I wanted to have something in my mouth to suck on and found mints did it for awhile, then I found a cheap g7hard candy called "Crystal Mints" plus a small hard candy thathad a butterscotch flavour. Don't think it really mattered what it was as long as I kept my mouth busy. Seemed to woek for me and eventually, I just got tired of buying them all the time so stopped. Hope you find a suitable alternative that suits you!
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  12. What struck me about your post was ... you're appreciating positive things about being a non-smoker. For you it was not having to go outside the hotel to smoke. For me it was that as well as not having to rush outside when my plane landed just to poison myself again! Also your statement about noticing the smokers/vapers & the smells while outside the pub reminded me of the first time I actually felt sorry for smokers & was truly glad I was no longer smoking was about 7 months into my quit when the wife & i went to Vegas for a few days. Of course smoking was everywhere but when I was in the pool on day and noticed the amount of people smoking in the pool ... I was just shaking my head in disbelief. That really brought home to me the crazy things an addict will do just to get their fix! I vowed that day it would never be me again; not ever!! Anyway; congrates on your 68 Days @Jane and keep up the great work! Stay focused on all those positives you're noticing and remember; smoking never did one good thing for us ... NOT ONE THING!
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  14. Nope! Never on Friday 13th 🫣
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.