Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Great job Rory 4 months smoke free is a great accomplishment. Celebrate all your hard work today!
  2. WOW! You're half way to the Lido Deck today b.n.e. That's fantastic. You are really building a great quit. Congratulations to you as you push forward to that full year
  3. Great work M5!! 4 months is a really solid quit. Getting there 1 day, 1 NOPE at a time And, I just love the message you have for that Nicodemon ?
  4. Massive congratulations Joe! 1 Year quit today!! All your hard work has paid off in getting you here so lay back on a lounge in the sun and relax a little while your quitter friends come by with their congratulatory messages. Great work Joe! Enjoy
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  7. I'm glad every day I finally "Got It"!! I just wish that I had been honest with myself many years earlier but, you can't change the past - you can only shape the future
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Seven
  9. Here!
  10. Big congrats Edna! 2 years if fantastic
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    OO
  14. There are two separate parts to quitting. The physical addiction to nicotine then there's the mental part of quitting. That is the hardest part I think and it takes the longest to overcome. Just think about how much of your life each and every day revolved around smoking. It's incredible when you think of it. That that's a long time to reverse to the point where you are comfortable with not turning to smokes all the time. The only way to get there is to go through the entire quitting process. Stay active here because it will help not only you but others as well. You are almost at week 2 - congrats!! Sorry, I didn't use patches so I can't help you there. Well, I did for 2 days then just went off them altogether. It worked for me but everyone is different.
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  17. Way to go Gabes. 4 months smoke free is Great! That quit is getting stronger and stronger all the time. Keep up the great work. Mark the occasion by doing something special - maybe try drinking 4 beers in a row?
  18. Congrats CA for reaching your month 2 milestone! You're getting this done in style and giving back to others too. Great work - keep it up
  19. I'm not surprised. All those chemicals we sucked into our lungs for years & years! At least we here have stopped the continuing damage. There are thousands; no, millions of others out there who continue to suck that deadly crap into their lungs. Be proud that YOU are not one of them
  20. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  22. You are doing GREAT GITW!!! Just like all us other determined quitters here. There's nothing better we could have done for ourselves than quit this horrible addiction I too would be interested in your longer term impression of the air purifier. I know where I live, in the winter, a humidifier is a must and I have often thought a purifier would do a lot to remove the dust mites and what not from the indoor air that is just constantly being circulated by the furnace fan. We literally don't crack a window from October to April or May so, clean fresh air is hard to come by.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.