Everything posted by Colleen
-
new quitter.....
Congrats Sammie and Welcome to the QT :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
August 29th Beautiful NOPE Friday
NOPE :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
This or That game
Answer the question and then post your this or that question. Example: Fall Hot coffee or iced coffee?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
This or That game
Couldn't find the last two games....so... Summer or Fall?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
Back to the drawing board :-(
Susana, Please come back. You deserve to be a non-smoker. What was going on when you relapsed? Let us help you, help you.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
For Wine Lovers....
OMG, I never had Pinot Grigio before this week..love it!
-
******Attention Newbies******
You mean to tell me you clicked on the link and didn't play the game? :nea:
-
The Question Game
I dream of winning a million dollars all the time, each time I have a different want lol. What is your favorite beverage?
- Throw back Thursday
- chicks or sticks
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
You get some maple syrup as a substitute. I insert a skunk.
- chicks or sticks
-
One year countdown for our Gemzee!
Woo Hoo Gemma! Almost there....
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)