Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  2. Colleen posted a topic in Socializing
    I bought a bottle of wine (cheap obviously) and put it in the fridge for tonight. Opened it up tonight and it was horrible, tasted like what I think moonshine tastes like. Never have I dumped a bottle of wine down the drain before :( I almost felt a little guilty...
  3. Susana, I don't care what you call it, just knock it off. You are torturing yourself. Why keep doing this to yourself over and over? You deserve better. What do YOU need from US to get where you need to be? This isn't about just quitting, Susana. One day that revolving door that you keep spinning around in is going to come to a dead stop. Then you will not have a choice to quit or not. The only choice you'll have is which color oxygen tank you get.
  4. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    --2
  5. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  6. Holly...No way do you want to smoke...Really? Do you want to? What is that cigarette going to do for you? It's a moment, maybe it feels like it is dragging on, but it is just a moment. It's going to go away and if you were to smoke, you would be so angry with yourself.
  7. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. Yeah, here too for about a week now. They have the NRT's off to the side and big white boards covering where the cigs were.
  9. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  10. Don't forget to like the Quit Train Jimmy!
  11. That was a sweet story Bakon :)
  12. 10 Yay Beacon!
  13. Well, in that case Bakon I can't remember the last time I changed my shirt, really gotta do laundry sometime soon LMAO
  14. Colleen replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I think things definitely happen for a reason and that nothing is random. What's for dinner?
  15. For the salt Leanna, I use sea salt. Have you tried my crockpot chicken taco recipe?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.