Everything posted by babs609
-
Bakon's Daily Attendance Tracker -
I'm here!
-
Today's Reminder
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- 30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
day 8!! Rest day!!- March 14 Nope
- Non Smoking Cats
- Help!
there is none.....i have no excuse for my behavior- Help!
lol...i eat jalapeno's every day....cut half of one in my omelet...and then cut the other half either for my salad for lunch or in my vegetables at dinner. I am dying too and dont always agree with me...but it doesn't stop me from eating them. It's like I can't stop even though it burns...- Today's Reminder
- Just a hello
you've got this Karl! Well done so far!- 30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
me either...lol i did 10...then i did the crunches...then i did 10 again- Oh my gosh am I loving my sweets
agree...do what needs to be done!! I started obsessing with chocolate tootsie pops...kept my and hands occupied and it was chocolate... Seemed to satisfy my chocolate craving.- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
remember DD...temporary!!!! :) one day at a time..... and curse as often as you need to- I'd Rather Be A Little Overweight & Not Smoking Than Underweight & Dead!
Totally agree! For years and years I struggled with my weight...up 25, down 25....and the whole time I was smoking. When I would exercise as a smoker...I would get a headache so I would quit. Wouldn't occur to me to quit smoking...lol...I quit the exercise instead. Finally, when I quit smoking...I did gain 35 lbs...but....what followed was a wonderful journey of completely taking responsibility for my total health and well being. I know I would still be on that up and down roller coaster of dieting, dropping in and out of routinely exercising if I hadn't quit smoking FIRST..even if it meant I gained some weight temporarily. It was worth it..and I would do it again..hands down. My attitude now is all about being healthy..period. This does include staying smoke free..eating healthy..exercising every day...meditating every day...basically a holistic approach to my well being.- Urges that happen weeks or months after quitting
I did always use the term "nicodemon" when the urges came...but not in a way that i wasn't aware his non existense...or not taking responsiblity for myself..or even giving it power...but more like using it as a visual in my head of this stupid, ugly looking monster who is always trying to find a weakness in me...try to seduce me into taking that puff and I would actually have chats with "it" "bring it on biatch" or "is that all you got?" or...."nice try idiot" it worked so many times and has gotten me through many cravings and not only that I usually ended up laughing at myself for it....but I am well aware that it's the addiction and it's me....and there is no actual demon...yes...that is true- **New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Lingerie- This or That game
- chicks or sticks
- 30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
correction...my knees are slightly bent and i also have my arms in front......i did about 20 with my hand behind my neck but my back hurt doing it like that. I do gotta say...the sit-ups are hurting my tail bone day 7 complete....tomorrow is rest day for me....and that's what i intend to do...rest- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Friday the 13th Nope March 13, 2015
absolutely NOT bad luck....I quit smoking on Friday the 13th :) NOPE!!- just checking in......
enjoy your nosmo weekend Tiff! Congrats to you on day 5....days 1, 2, 3, and 4 are behind you forever and you will never have to repeat them again. :) NOPE!- 30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
i do a lot of situps in class...so i'm used to them....i do them with my legs straight.. push-ups, on the other hand...i can only do 3 good ones then i do the rest on my knees even though i've been at it for months...they are so hard for me- 30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
day 6 done....still so sore from wednesday's killer class....but i got thru it it's getting harder....i don't even want to look ahead :shout: :wacko22: we can do this!! :clapping: :training1:- chicks or sticks
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.