Everything posted by IndigoChilde
- chicks or sticks
-
Spent all my cigarette money on quality food and running shoes
Ease into the running. I'm using Couch to 5K to get up to 3 miles a day. But just starting running, I could barely run 60 seconds at a time, much less a mile. I can walk a mile, though. Right now I just got done running 90 sec at a time. Next week is 3 min at a time twice. Stuff like that. With walking before, after, and in between so it's about 30 mins total.
- chicks or sticks
-
Morgan Has 2 Weeks
Congrats Morgan!
-
Pre Respond to your own SOS
You are not going to relapse. You've come too far to fall back to smoking now. Just take deep breaths, drink your water, and curl up with your Stitch. You'll do fine.
-
On the Edge of Relapse
I just feel like I'm on the edge of relapse today. I keep telling myself NOPE. But it's like I want to smoke. It hasn't been this bad in a while. I don't know if it's coming off the bupropion or what. Today I just feel like crap. My run didn't go well. I mean, I still kinda made it, but it didn't go as I'd like. I didn't enjoy it at all. My dad tried to encourage me but I just couldn't get my spirits up. I can't figure anything I want to do except sleep and smoke, so I've mostly been sleeping. It's like day 1 all over again. I'm not going to smoke. I can't let myself go now. But damn do I feel like I'm heading there.
- chicks or sticks
-
Running
My lungs feel good. I don't get really out of breath or anything while running.
-
Thursday 3rd March 2016
NOPE!
-
Indigo has one month!
Thank you everyone!
-
Indigo has one month!
I have asthma (since I was a kid, not from smoking) and I haven't needed my inhalers as much. Just a little salt goes a LONG way. I can smell everything blossoming on my walk. And I can smell the smoke on mom now. Freshly brewed coffee in the morning, or going to Starbucks, is a real treat. I love the smell of my caramel mocha at Starbucks. The dill sauce at LaBou was fantastic. (Years ago my husband and I would share a baguette sliced with dill sauce, and I got to try it again recently.) I can run without getting too winded. My dad and I are actually planning on doing a 5K together. Well, I bought some running shoes already because my old shoes were giving me a blister. I think I'm going to go to a friend's house and curl up and watch Man of Steel with him. We're going to go see Batman vs Superman when it comes out so apparently I need to see Man of Steel first. AND I won't be getting up during the movie to have a smoke. Yay!
-
Wednesday 2nd March 2016
NOPE!
- My experience with vaping
- My experience with vaping
-
Monday 29 th February 2016
NOPE!
- chicks or sticks
-
running
Dad got me into doing week 2 anyway, and I finished day one with few problems.
-
Sunday 28 th January 2016
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
-
Allergic to smells? is that possible
Heck, I sneeze in the sunlight sometimes. I think you can be allergic to anything.
-
running
I finished my first week of C25K and I think I want to run it over again 'cause I couldn't always make the 60 seconds. Dad's taking me to get running shoes because the shoes I had gave me a blister on the top of the knuckle of my big toe. But once I get week one down, I'm looking forward to week 2. 90 sec of running, 2 min of walking.
-
new tattoos
Those are awesome! How much did they cost? And my ultimate second question: Did they hurt?
- chicks or sticks
-
27 FEB 2016
NOPE
- chicks or sticks