Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IndigoChilde

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IndigoChilde

  1. Don't forget mental institutes!
  2. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. I had a smoking dream last night. And usually it's just me smoking. This time it was actually going over to mom's smoking area, and my brother was there, and I held a finger to my lips like "shh." Then getting a cig and lighting up. It was just weird. My brother was even young in my dream. Like, not old enough to shave young, and he's 27 now. There was a bench there too. Like one of those wooden park benches. I remember I was happy and smiling like a kid. And I woke up and it was so satisfying. I really believed I'd smoked yesterday. Of course, my mind sorted that out as I made and had my coffee and woke up a little more.
  4. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    lol Bumble. I know that exact moment in which exact episode. -1
  5. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  6. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  7. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  8. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  9. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  10. Here!
  11. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  12. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  13. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  14. Sometimes mucus accumulates with asthma, as well as having the bronchial tubes swell a bit and spasm. So that might be what you're coughing up.
  15. I'm way late, but congratulations on two years!
  16. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  17. IndigoChilde posted a blog entry in IndigoChilde's Blog
    So, this is a little late. But this Easter we weren't planning on doing anything. So then me and my sister were talking and thought about putting a little something together with family, but we couldn't get a hold of mom to talk to her about it so we decided we were just going to call our brother and have him come home for Easter. And of course, my sister would too. So I talked to dad and we went out while mom was at Bingo to get baskets, plastic grass, and stuff for the Easter baskets. So, chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, Robin's eggs (my real name's Robin, so it was always funny to me), Peeps, and marshmallow bunnies. We even got a chocolate bunny for my mom. Then I hid the baskets in my room. When Christine got home, we got eggs to dye, food dye (couldn't find the tablets), stuff for mimosas (my sister insisted on Easter mimosas), and little three-packs of Ferrero Rocher (again, my sister's idea). I put the candy in the baskets upstairs then we made plans to color the eggs in the morning. So we spent the morning finding the perfect way to boil the eggs. Then I went upstairs to wake up my sister, and she set an alarm to wake up to. Apparently, 10:00 was too early for her. I told her she needed to get up to color the eggs. She insisted on waiting until the alarm. I gave in on that one. But I was hyper the entire morning. My dad thinks it was all the coffee I had that morning, but coffee doesn't make me hyper. I was just so excited! And when my sister came downstairs at last she got a cup of coffee and I brought the baskets down to show everyone. My brother wouldn't be home til 6:30, but that was okay. Mom had these sea shell stickers and me and my sister used them along with the dyes to decorate the eggs. My sister mostly used them. My dad tried to draw a bunny on one of them but gave it to me and my sister to fix it so it looked cuter. So my sister fixed it up for him. Both my sister and my dad were born the year of the rabbit, so they decided it was both of theirs. After we decorated the eggs, my dad, my sister, and I all got our cameras and set up the baskets with the eggs and took a bunch of pictures. Christine made mimosas, which kinda made me sick and tired, so my hyperness dropped dramatically. I'm usually pretty good with alcohol, so I think it was mixing it with grapefruit juice that got me. Anyway, my brother came over and we showed him our setup and his basket. Meanwhile, I'd been picking jelly beans and robin eggs out of mine all day long, and had eaten my marshmallow bunny. My pictures are too big right now, but hopefully I'll get one shrunk down to size to post it here.
  18. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  20. Karen, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I've had a slip or two but didn't smoke after that. Just because you started smoking again doesn't mean you need to give up. Put down the pack or give it to your hubby and just start over again. Come back on the Train, Karen.
  21. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20!
  22. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  23. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  24. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  25. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.