Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IndigoChilde

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IndigoChilde

  1. Wow. She was younger than my dad.
  2. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  3. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  4. I haven't had smoking dreams yet, but my dad's told me about them.
  5. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  6. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  7. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  8. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  9. Even if you don't have a sweetheart, what did you do for Valentine's Day and how did it go? Me and a friend/boyfriend (we're mildly certain we're boyfriend/girlfriend) went to see Deadpool for Valentine's day. It was funny and kinda sweet. Had some cravings issues and was a little tired from staying up late two days in a row, but good overall, I think.
  10. Indigo here!
  11. IndigoChilde replied to Ramona's topic in Socializing
    -2 Degrees? Yikes! Stay warm! And keep some of that coffee for when you get back and need a warmup.
  12. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  13. Well done, Karen! Don't let yourself get complacent, but you're going to have it much easier from here on out.
  14. 130 unto you. RIP.
  15. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  16. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  17. I went out and the cigarette butt out there was gone before I got to it, so I feel less tempted. And Deadpool was a great movie! I'm so glad I didn't go out there and take that smoke.
  18. I'm going to go throw away someone's butt that I saw outside that's in the path of my usual walk, and then go see Deadpool.
  19. Thanks everyone. I've managed through it.
  20. I'm in a game right now but I have this incredible urge to smoke. I think I am actually going to go outside and finding a smoke. I'm deep breathing and drinking water.
  21. You're past the cravings now. You don't need a cigarette right now.
  22. IndigoChilde replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 w00t!
  23. NOPE and Happy Valentine's Day!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.