Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. I agree with Marti - would be great to see you introduce yourself on the board :) Hope you are having a great day :)
  2. Congratulations Lucy!
  3. Glad to have you back with us Jackie - very proud of you for getting back on the train! Please stay close to us!
  4. Hey Sam - are you in England? And, how are you doing?
  5. Have a safe journey, Chrys :)
  6. Hey Jen, glad you are back with us and quitting again - missed you too! We are here for you - you CAN do this! PS - please add an avatar so we can see you! ;)
  7. Damn Jimmy... It's true what they say - when it rains, it really does pour :( I feel for you, because I really loathe moving... but whenever I get to my new destination (no matter what is happening with all my stuff), there is nothing like that first night in my new home - Chinese takeout and beer usually follows, lol. Take care moving all the stuff alone, and have a safe journey (however far it is)
  8. Way to go Jenn!!!! Can you believe it's been 8 months already?! I bet you feel like a different woman to the one you were last year! You are a constant source of support and hilarity here at quittrain, and this place really would not be the same without you! Congratulations on 8 months, dear friend... I hope you do something awesomely nerdy to celebrate On a personal note, thanks for everything you have done for me on the past - I've got your back! Live long and prosper :d Love ya ;) (Sorry, no graphics, on phone...)
  9. How are you doing Sam? Beating your first smoke free day is MASSIVE!! :)
  10. Happy birthday Tammy - hope you have a great day!!!!
  11. Haha, shame I missed this :( I bet bakon will want to know if she was naked or not, lol ;)
  12. action replied to Holski's topic in Socializing
    Yay Holski!! Wow, you are doing so well!! Hope you enjoyed the show!
  13. action replied to Blondie's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I'm so glad that you posted an SOS! This means that you really do not want to smoke! I'm sorry your computer is playing games with you, and I'm sorry that you had an argument... but smoking won't fix this, and you know it, which is great! Looking at the time, I expect that you are now asleep in bed - I hope that you made up with your husband, and have a better day tomorrow! Big hugs Wendy, you are doing super!!
  14. Please let us help you Jackie! Plus, we miss you! Get your butt back here!
  15. Wow... The black shrivelled one looks kind of pathetic... So glad I don't do that to my poor lungs anymore - I need them to live!
  16. Hi Sam, welcome to quittrain! Pleased to meet you, and congratulations on your first day of the rest of your smoke free life :) If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask! Spend some time reading, and then reading done more - your will be an expert on nicotine addiction in no time!
  17. Love the room Marti. Personally... I would paint the unit cream, and the doors purple, or vice versa, or the whole thing purple, and put some bling handles on it... I pained some furniture the sort of purple you have - it's a dulux and it's called 'purple pout' - I have a ton of it left too, if I could get it to you (I bought far too much) - this is what it looks like Edit to add - I see that you already painted your shelf purple, and it looks similar to the colour I mentioned, so you are probably a step ahead of me already, lol ;)
  18. Chrys, I love reading you, so thank you Congratulations on 5 months!!!!!!!
  19. Yes, she deserves a 2 day celebration, and something tells me she is having one, lol. So proud of you Gemzee - you are a real warrior :)
  20. ... Hey, that's my little secret ;)
  21. Oh, and when you search for my wifi router, it is called SKY666xxxx lol Whats going on?! lol
  22. Sue, my dear quit buddy - can you bloody believe it?! 11 months is so 'amazeballs'... You are an absolute star here at quittrain, and you always manage to cheer us all up with your great attitude! I am so happy that you are celebrating 11 months today - I imagine that you will be having a few drinks to celebrate this weekend! Good for you, Sue. And thanks for being there for me, no matter what :) Love ya :wub:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.