Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to Blondie's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Wow, everything is going so well! Congratulations on a week for you, and 2 days for your husband - you are doing great!
  2. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Yay, Doreen, you are so cute!!
  3. Thats the spirit Jackie! Big, huge, massive (((((hugs)))))
  4. Ugh, I have a horrible cold... still a NOPE from me though!
  5. Hi Natalie, great to meet you! Colleen already posted the link that I was thinking of, so now you know all about the pitfalls of quitting by gradual withdrawal... You have already received so much great advice, that I just wanted to wish you well, and say that quitting Cold Turkey is not as scary as you think - you can do this! Welcome to the Train!
  6. I am sorry... I have no idea!
  7. action replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    225 :)
  8. Sam, all of the nicotine is now out of your system, so any withdrawls you may feel are now all completely mental, and not physical. You are doing really, really well - it's great to see that you are seeing the benefits of being a non-smoker already!
  9. This is great Sandy! I'm really glad that you had a great time :) Wonderful news about your husband, too. And hopefully your sister will follow (it sounds oike she is getting ready for it!). Looks like you are inspiring everyone around you to quit, just by being you ;)
  10. Please, for your anniversary, can you put your human's avatar up again - I miss that smiling face! :d
  11. Morning all :) As promised, here is the published article if you are interested :) http://www.janeplan.com/diet-tips/meet-tasha.php
  12. Congratulations Drew - you have made the infamous 1 year club :) I hope that you and your family are enjoying the new you ;)
  13. Way to go Ron! Congratulations!
  14. Yes, excellent Doreen - really impressive! Even better seeing Man Utd draw again (lol), and City loose... Chelsea look a bit good though (and I HATE to say that).
  15. I'm really glad you joined us - us October quitters have got to stick together! I've got your back!
  16. Might try Gotham... When is Game of Thrones back?
  17. I just noticed that you were 3 weeks from your other thread! Massive congratulations, lovely lady! Happy days :d
  18. Super EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. lol I only have time to watch a certain amount of shows - got a lot of sport and movies to watch too... And Tasha insisted that I watch supernatural - only started watching them about 4 months ago, and nearly at the end if season 7 (takes up a lot of time). If you could recommend the best shows, I will give them a go :)
  20. action replied to Blondie's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Yay, way to go!!! Happy for you - hope you enjoy your new bikes!!
  21. What great news Apeezy!! Good job staying strong through the hard stuff! And I'm sure that your hair is lovely. And congratulations on your wonderful, wonderful news! :d Oh, and hugs (((Apeezy))), you are a sweetheart ;)
  22. Hey DD - TWD for sure. Will try American Horror story, even though I never watched the third season. The only other thing I'm watching at the moment is Supernatural, but I thin that's mid-season at the moment?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.