Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Susana

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Susana

  1. Evelyn, I hope by now you are already in bed safe and comfy and tomorrow you´ll read this and celebrate the fact that you are still free, one more day, and didn´t cave in to the cravings. Yeah!!!! :yahoo: Well done again, my friend. You have this under control now. And that is something to be very proud about. Look after that orchid and it will last forever. I have really old orchids and every now and then suddenly they give me the most wonderful flowers, out of the blue. Just like your quit. You´ll see. :good3: :friends:
  2. History is made. I sang last night. In a gay bar. Yes I did. But I did not smoke. Nope. I didn´t. Ha! N.O.P.E.
  3. Moooooooo... I say :P :friends:
  4. O gosh I don´t think I WANT TO watch it! :blink:
  5. No idea... :wacko:
  6. I´m definitely not smoking today. N.O.P.E. chooo chooo :music:
  7. Happy birthday! You are about to give yourself the bestest ever present ever ever ever.... You may even want to open it before the day and quit earlier... Whatever date you choose..... HAPPY NEW AMY! :give_heart:
  8. Still not singing :girl_impossible: But I can dance -----------------> :dance:
  9. I quit smoking... I can do anything... I started running... I can run/jog for 3 Km I improved my cycling and I can cycle 30 miles no problem (this is cross country - no joke) I called off my unsuccessful marriage (this was a biggie) I moved out (therefore) I became (almost) vegetarian I learned to drive (this was an even bigger biggie) But I AM NOT SINGING NOPE I AM NOT SINGING EVER :shout: <------- THAT is all the singing I´m doing :thank_you2:
  10. Overslept :wacko: I was out last night until late, with my Madrid friend, drinking and non-smoking ;) It gets easier by the day now. N.O.P.E. :beach:
  11. Morning everybody! Well done Evelyn! NOPE
  12. Please introduce yourself! You´ll be a great asset to us newbies.... :)
  13. Well done Robert! :-)
  14. Yesss! Buggy!!!! How good to have you back in here! :friends: Your blog will help a lot of people. It is well written and inspirational. As for relapse policy....
  15. Why are they white? Are they albino? Or a different breed of squirrel? Or just a genetic trait? They are super-cute! :wub:
  16. Well done!!!!! You´ll get the "hang" of it soon. Practice makes perfect. :good3:
  17. ... who shares her quit date with Chrispy?... Maybe one of last years´ New Year quitters that has joined us with a different name? Or somebody totally new and exciting? Hi Pendragon! Nice to meet you! :bye:
  18. 5 months is amazing! :good:
  19. Susana replied to Nancy's topic in Socializing
  20. Well played! Whan an example to follow... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :good:
  21. Big fat huge N.O.P.E.
  22. One more day... :acute: :girl_wink:
  23. I love that hairdo... it is classy and I´m sure it will suit you perfectly. The ring is beautiful too. Bustiers are great allies... (but don´t post any pics here as Bakon may be looking :diablo: :laugh3: ) Oh.... how nice! :give_heart2:
  24. You too! Doing great! Don´t lose the faith! :)
  25. AWWWWWWW! GRREAT NEWS!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Happiness is always having something to look forward to. (we have to start a "Wedding Planner" thread.... :girl_crazy: )

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.