Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I´m not singing. Nope. No singing :-(

Featured Replies

I quit smoking... I can do anything...

 

I started running... I can run/jog for 3 Km

 

I improved my cycling and I can cycle 30 miles no problem (this is cross country - no joke)

 

I called off my unsuccessful marriage (this was a biggie)

 

I moved out (therefore)

 

I became (almost) vegetarian

 

I learned to drive (this was an even bigger biggie)

 

 

 

But I AM NOT SINGING

 

 

NOPE

 

I AM NOT SINGING

 

 

EVER

 

 

:shout: <------- THAT is all the singing I´m doing :thank_you2:

 

 

 

 

 

Aww c'mon, sing an out of tune song with me. 

 

Bugsy the girl part ;)

 

You are frikkin awesome!!  You surprised yourself too hey :)

 

Can't argue with moon phases ;)

 

Serious, doing fab!

 

x

I quit smoking... I can do anything...

 

I started running... I can run/jog for 3 Km

 

I improved my cycling and I can cycle 30 miles no problem (this is cross country - no joke)

 

I called off my unsuccessful marriage (this was a biggie)

 

I moved out (therefore)

 

I became (almost) vegetarian

 

I learned to drive (this was an even bigger biggie)

 

 

 

But I AM NOT SINGING

 

 

NOPE

 

I AM NOT SINGING

 

 

EVER

 

 

:shout: <------- THAT is all the singing I´m doing :thank_you2:

Yes you can

 

It's amazing being able to breathe when you run, isn't it?

 

I wish that I could cycle but it kills my back... good for you!

 

Wow that is major! Good for you!

 

Moving sucks and is super stressful! Good for you!!

 

I mainly eat vegetarian too, with the exception of when my body tells me I need meat. :( Again, good for you!

 

Woo Hoo driving is fun!!! Good for you!

 

 

But why not?!?! Not even to yourself in the shower? Or while you are driving in the car? I have a freakin concert when I am driving... lol! I sound like a cat in heat sometimes but who cares? Sing girl, sing!

 

 

 

  • Author

Still not singing :girl_impossible:

 

 

But I can dance -----------------> :dance:

Whassup with singing??  I think I took the "no fear" saying and transfered it to "no singing shame/fear"

 

I made a pedestrian join in with me at christmas in the car with the christmas CD...that dude was pretty good at do they know it's christmas time, haha

 

Bustin moves, oh yeah, I hear ya sister!! Dance it out :)  Poor club classics albums frequently see some fairly dire moves in my house lol. 

HAHAHA I dance too... or at least I think that is what I am doing.... I am sure that if I was in public they would call an ambulance because a woman was having convulsions....

Bustin moves, oh yeah, I hear ya sister!! Dance it out :)  Poor club classics albums frequently see some fairly dire moves in my house lol. 

 

 

.

 

 

HAHAHA I dance too... or at least I think that is what I am doing.... I am sure that if I was in public they would call an ambulance because a woman was having convulsions....

 

 

it never happen without pics.... (include some audio...just to make sure I am not the only one who sounds BAD!)

I quit smoking... I can do anything...

 

I started running... I can run/jog for 3 Km

 

I improved my cycling and I can cycle 30 miles no problem (this is cross country - no joke)

 

I called off my unsuccessful marriage (this was a biggie)

 

I moved out (therefore)

 

I became (almost) vegetarian

 

I learned to drive (this was an even bigger biggie)

 

 

 

But I AM NOT SINGING

 

 

NOPE

 

I AM NOT SINGING

 

 

EVER

 

 

:shout: <------- THAT is all the singing I´m doing :thank_you2:

OOH,  Susana, singing is so much fun and is good for the soul!  We won't listen!!!  Sing it out!!

  • Author

Ooops.... yep... I did it.... I sang... and I have the evidence. :blush:

 

You never now where this quitting business is going to end up taking you...

 

(Yep, there was a picture of me singing here)

 

:-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.