Everything posted by Pippa
-
10 months for SueBeDoo :)
Awesome work Sue - doing great
-
As a non-smoker, "Thank You for Not Smoking" signs make me want to be thanked for other stuff I'm not doing.
Hey Jesse - great to see you Just commit to the quit and you can do this - now make sure you stick around and of course we will support you all the way !
-
Exercise after cena/dinner/supper/night meal?
Hey - I know there are no tigers - but wouldn't want to think of running on your own after dark - is an indoor treadmill an options ??
-
Life as a non-smoker
Hi Vic - just realised I haven't said welcome - sounds like you are doing a great job of getting through those first tough days - love that you are posting as I really think it helps. Looking forward to reading more of your posts
-
My home (in pictures) - keeping myself busy :)
Love it Action- looks fantastic
-
Here we go again
You got this Trish - remember we are here to support you if you need it !
-
Lace is 5 months quit!!!
Awesome work Mis Lace - super congrats on a fabulous five
-
Non Smoking Cats
- I Punched My Ticket to Paradise!
Yay Tom - congrats on a great decision - let us know how you are going- I heard a great reminder this morning
That was me - I didn't have a smokers cough - I had allergies !- Aine has 5 months quit!!
Awesome work Aine - congratulations- For 1 week in the clinic
((( Evelyn )))) - sending thoughts your way !- El Bandito, Stu, Burrito etc etc 6 Months!!!!
6 months is fantastic - you are a great support to all of us ... Thanks for all you bring to the board- I am Finally Ready!
Hi Tom - welcome. Read as much as you can, stock up on juice, plan distractions and believe in yourself - you can do this. Stick close to the board - you will find great support here- The Gradual Return of Cute Lungs
Awesome news Colleen !- My Summer
- 6 months for the beautiful soberJulie, go on ye good thing ;)
Awesome work Julie - huge congratulations- Happy Birthday Paul :)
A bit late - but happy birthday- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- susana is 2 weeks
Super congrats Susana - you have got this- Hello :)
Welcome aboard SanDar - the fact that you have recommitted to your quit is awesome ! Stay close and know we are all here to support you- Happy birthday BEACON!!!
Have a great day :-)- REZ reaches 9 months!!!
Yay Rez - 9 months is fantastic ..... You got the quit and the girl - what more could you ask for ?- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Amy are you reading?
Yeah Amy - we miss you ! - I Punched My Ticket to Paradise!