Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
  3. Right On..... smoking does nothing but BAD!!! You are doing AWESOME...congrats on your new life. Keep on keepin on.
  4. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  5. SEX

    ChRiSpY replied to babs609's topic in Off The Record
    anti wrinkle - reason not to aim
  6. Good positive thoughts and vibes Mrs. B
  7. Um...I need to revisit this conversation since Stu has updated his profile pict. Seems like alot o' dude. He is all yours Sue :D
  8. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  9. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  10. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  11. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  12. Do not hope for anything.... make it happen and know it will happen.... quitting takes a bit of bada**ness. You can do this... alot of weaker people have made it. Push forward...it will only get easier. You got this... keep on keepin on.
  13. You got to retrain your brain. I think I told you in another post.... the same thing happen to me. Have you ever taken this vacation without smoking? I am guessing not. it just seems like routine to you. Push forward Tiff... you have a new routine now and it does not include smoking. Get through this vacation and then the next one you will not have a hard time. Not smoking to me... is not even an issue anymore. Keep on keepin on...and enjoy your vacation and your non smoking life.
  14. MQ... I was kinda wondering if everyone has to log in everytime. I get on several times a day and every time I have to put my username and password in. And yes...I do have that box checked that says remember me. I am wondering if it is a site issue or maybe an issue while I am here at work.
  15. and Bakon sure seems like alot of man to me... any other ideas. Unless ofcourse it is cold out side or he just got done swimming in a cold pool. Ya feel me?
  16. Ummmmmm... who is Christian Gray?
  17. ChRiSpY replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    ENOUGH WITH THE CAT PICTS!!!
  18. Few too many drinks = it is easier to walk home in the light of day :D Glad it worked out for ya. Keep on keepin on.
  19. NANCY... YOU DA BOMB!!!
  20. SueRose!!! Make a plan. Why have you failed in the past quits. What makes you smoke again? You GOT TO BE READY. You know there is a sh*tstorm coming your way... how are you going to combat it??? What are you going to do when you feel like crap because your body is in withdrawal??? how are you going to get past it this time? Get strong...get your mind right and lets do this... this time! No going back...back sucks. Keep on going!!!
  21. I ran out of smokes on a Sunday at around 12:00 Noon. Did not feel like going to the store to get more... so I said Fock it...I am quitting. Never smoked another. Keep on keepin on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.