Everything posted by ChRiSpY
-
No NRT 2 days
Wow Gabby... you are doing AWESOME. Keep pushing forward. You are on your way...it only gets easier. Keep on keepin on.
-
Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
Ha! no...I just stuff an extra sock down in there.
-
Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
Yeap... alot of folk refer to it as testicle tech. PS. No offense Sarge :D
-
Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
Sorry Guys...I was offline for the weekend.
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Focking hate drama.
- chicks or sticks
-
Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
Electric... for some reason my wife perks up and smiles when she hears me brushing my teeth. Weird...right???
-
Seriously, I got this......
Love the attitude. Be aware and be careful... for some reason my first vacation was full of triggers. I guess I had to retrain my brain to vacation without smoking just like everything else. Make a plan...cause it will probably happen to you too. It is really nice to see you so positive...I have seen this be a struggle for you. Keep on keepin on.
-
Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
Chris P. .... when I went to college everyone called me Chrispy... hence the username. Shoe size = 18 1/2 :P
-
Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
- Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
She is my baby! Her, her mom and 8 other pups were thrown out the window of a pickup truck when they were puppies. They were taken to a rescue and some folks at work got some of the others...i went there and was drawn to her and she was drawn to me. She is VERY skidish (understandably from her beginnings) and very protective of the family. We think she might be part Pit/Rot and boxer maybe? She tore her doggy ACL last year... $3000 later it was fixed. I think she just tore her other one lately. My wife is probably going to divorce me for spending another $3000 but there is no other option. If I did not love her so much I would have taken her to the Chinese Buffet. O...and if I ever had a child that was a girl...I wanted to name her Alexandra (Alex)... so when I got her... she was named Alex.- chicks or sticks
- Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
- I'm not sure what do think about this
You like what you like... if you do not like vaping... tell the dude you are busy washing your hair. Or tell him that you don't like it... maybe he will ditch it and you will be helping him. Vaping is weird to me and just a last ditch effort to hang on. Keep on keepin on.- Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?
Ha! I do like flying under the radar... but if you would like to know...I will tell you.- Happy Birthday Soberjulie!!!
Happy Bday SoberChick.- Holski celebrates 2 weeks today!
Nice work Sharkgirl!!! Keep on pushin' forward... you are doing great.- chicks or sticks
- Things I dont like
People who go through the drive through with a list.- chicks or sticks
- My face hurts.......
DING DING DING ... YOU GOT IT!!! NICE WORK.- chicks or sticks
- My face hurts.......
"How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?" Ha... here is your daily dose of Name That Movie.... anyone???? PS. Sorry Tiff...but everytime someone says they are going to toss their cookies...I think of this quote. One of my all time favorites. Hope you feel better.- I Smoked Today
If scare tactics will not work....what will? What will make you keep your quit??? You smoke because you are angry... WTF does smoking do when you are angry to help??? Makes the situation worse cause now you have failed yourself in your quit. Why are you putting yourself through this. DON'T SMOKE.... it really is that easy peasy. Make a plan for what you are going to do next time you are angry and make sure smoking is not an option. Put your big boy pants on and quit f*cking around!!! Try some deep breathing excercises...it works. Come on Rowly... push through this and get to your new life...it is soooooooooooooooo worth it. - Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?