Everything posted by ChRiSpY
- DD
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
F uck Mondays Rez!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense
Dog That is my hairiest of children in my avatar.
-
New rider on the train
Congrats and welcome.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
F UCK you Kentucky.... IRISH!!!
- 3002
- chicks or sticks
-
Tough Love
Way to not f uck it up. ;)
-
The Secret
I think Pig is looking for a submission for the Penthouse forum. Anyways... isn't it empowering? Not having to worry about smokes or smoking or anything that has anything to do with it? On top of that... don't you feel a new sense of accomplishment and confidence. Quitting smoking is soooooo much more than stopping putting a rolled up piece of shit in your mouth and lighting it. Get up....get out and most certainly.... KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!!
-
Sarcasm--cause beating the hell out of people is illegal :)
Me too.
- chicks or sticks
-
Spring Options
I can't wait to smell like fresh cut grass...dirt and everything else out in the yard.
-
Hello. My name is Barb, and I'm a nicotine addict
Like a boss!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
starting over
Quit f ucking around and do it for real this time.
-
This or That game
Neither...I am straight Domestic or Import
-
Withdrawl Problem
I am not a doctor... however I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Are you happy that you quit? Are you aware of what an AWESOME thing that you have done? RECOGNIZE!!! YOU ARE A WINNER....are you living like it??? GET UP .... GET OUT AND ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE. YOU ARE BADASS. if there are other issues.... please go and talk to a professional. That is no way to live.
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Easter
- chicks or sticks
- Lung Cancer again!
-
To Bakon and all tough love ex-smokers!
reprobate [rep-ruh-beyt] Spell Syllables Synonyms Word Origin noun 1. a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate. 2. a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation. adjective 3. morally depraved; unprincipled; bad. 4. rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation. verb (used with object), reprobated, reprobating. 5. to disapprove, condemn, or censure. 6. (of God) to reject (a person), as for sin; exclude from the number ofthe elect or from salvation.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Yeap... we had 60 degrees here last week and now snow. PS. F uck.
-
Hi everyone
Hi Joy... no... I can't read your posts. Ha...just joking... how would i post on it if I could not see it??? Anyways.... welcome and congrats. Quitting smoking is very hard and it sucks biggins... but hold on tight ... .the payoff is amazing and much worth the work that you are about to put in. Be ready for shitty times... cause they will happen. How will you cope now that you don't smoke anymore. How will you get through the shittiness without a smoke? Make a plan and stick to it. Write it down if you have to. I quit using Nico gum... so no... we are not a cold turkey only site. We all agree... do what you got to... just don't smoke. Stay close and keep on keepin on.