Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. Today I love that I don't have a hacking cough anymore. Some folks here in the office have this nagging....down deep...knarly... wet..... nastiass smokers cough. Great reminders.
  2. 106,414 + 19,003 = 125,417 That number makes me sick.
  3. Keep on keepin on.
  4. It's a lie... smoking just gets your mind off of your issue momentarily. It allows you to walk away for a situation. That is bullsh*t. Have you ever tried Meditation? Sh*t is not that serious..... don't take things so personal. Try not to judge or have an opinion on stuff that has nothing to do with you. Just my 2 cents... changed my life. And the sky is blue!
  5. Fresh Air
  6. ChRiSpY replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I have one right now... it is a dream catcher. When I was in college (and high :P)...I thought it was a good idea. You know... catch my good dreams. In 3 weeks I will be getting a new one... either the Tree of Life (Ha ha Marti... great minds think alike) or a Phoenix. Maybe both. The Tree of Life represents Balance and Harmony in nature... which I am very into lately. And the Phoenix, ofcourse, represents a rebirth... which I have done with quitting smoking and some other things in my life. I can't wait.
  7. ChRiSpY replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Really??? I had not noticed.
  8. ChRiSpY replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    No worries.... I go solo all the time and I am just fine.
  9. You might have to abstain from "socially" drinking for a bit if it makes your legs a bit wobbly. No worries...it will always be there for you when you are ready. Or maybe you might find that things are better the "new way". Keep on keepin on.
  10. First try? I will let Sarge correct that.
  11. Every time it happens it will be easier to beat....until it is no longer an issue. Keep on keepin on.
  12. In the immortal words of Mel Gibson..... F R E E D O M ! ! !
  13. AUGUST 23RD.... 20 DAYS... ALMOST HERE!!!
  14. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Nook Beach Resort or Cruise
  15. Like a boss
  16. Interesting...did you put bathboard everywhere?
  17. Keep on keepin on.... onward and upward... soon all of this Bullsh*t will be in your rear view mirror.
  18. Someone regretted their posts.
  19. Sounds like right at about the 2 week mark ... the "high" of your quit is wearing off and the panic is setting in. Why panic? Why not excitement of knowing that you do not have to worry about smoking anymore. Get your mind right. Give yourself no other option. and don't smoke that ciggie at home...that will be your first "win" in this, your final quit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.