Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. Did we miss something?
  2. Sounds like the addiction is winning. That is suckness.
  3. Nice work Porky. 3 weeks is awesomeness. Don't mind the funk... it will fade. Could be seasonal as well.
  4. ChRiSpY replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Miss hearing about your life Nutjob
  5. Awesome.
  6. Cowboys vs. Panthers @ 3:30
  7. ChRiSpY replied to cheri's topic in Off The Record
    Would you mind using adding a picture to your profile?
  8. Why? Just out of curiosity.
  9. Nobody wants to see the red rocket?
  10. ChRiSpY replied to action's topic in Off The Record
    Little Chrispy is almost here.
  11. Where in the world are you? Indiana USA When and how did you quit? 01-06-2013 and Nicotine Gum and this (and other :huh: ) Forum Did smoking affect your health that you know of? Not that I know of Has quitting significantly improved things? Absolutely... I am much more easy going and relaxed. I have a renewed confidnence and I am not hacking all the time. What is the last music album you bought? Hmmm.. do people still by albums??? I bought Beastie Boys Anthology last on Spotify. Are you a parent? Yes.. boy 16 and girl 9 Tell me an interesting fact about you...I just started to meditate? Is that a good one? What is your current (or your last) job? Ever seen the movie Office Space... that is me.
  12. Ok... I am a fan of Cheri.
  13. Accountability, as well, was huge for me
  14. Quitting smoking is not as hard as have to deal with baby mama.
  15. I am going to need a minute.
  16. 11/2 hours dedicated to how Morgan got to this stage of Nuttsville and not one word of Glenn... SOBs ^_^
  17. You should name her General Tao Chicken
  18. Onward and upward is right. Nothing but good stuff ahead. Keep on keepin on.
  19. Don't cry Ds... I am with Joe. They cannot kill off Glenn like that.. It would be a huge mistake. I too was in shock last night when I watched the last 2 episodes to catch up. I was mad... you can't kill Glenn like that!!! Anyways....you never really see them eating Glenn. You just see anguish on his face and you see guts. I also think that he pulled the other guy on top of him and soon to slide under the dumpster. Hopefully.
  20. Spelunking?
  21. Bahamas for a beach vaca Colorado for an awesome hiking vacation
  22. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Not this weekend, but next I am heading to the Bahamas. TPBM has been to the Bahamas?
  23. Sticky Icky* *stolen from Snoop lion

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.