reciprocity

Latoya Is 1 Month Smoke Free Today!!

Huge congratulations to you Latoya for reaching this important milestone! It's that 1st month where you have to get up and fight this demon each and every day and now, you've done that successfully :) You're not done yet of course but what a Great start you have and your body is already thanking you. Keep up the great work girl!

2wegqc2.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job Latoya!  One month is a fantastic achievement!

image.png

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS LATOYA! 

Treat yourself! Great job! 

• Like 2

Great job Latoya.  Congratulations.

• Like 1

Katy-_Perry-_Celebration-_Dance-_In-_Fir

Wow !!!...1 month already...great going !!!!....keep climbing...don't forget to treat yourself....x

• Like 1

Yes Latoya - break open that purse where you used to keep your money for smokes and spend a little on something nice for yourself.

Maybe a nice relaxing massage?

nw0uiw.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations, Latoya!  One month is a victory that's for sure.  You're well on the road to freedom.  Actually, you're already free!  Sometimes it takes us a little while to really believe it. KTQ!

• Like 1

Hell yeah LaToya!!! One month is amazing! Keep climbing, you’ve got this!!!

• Like 1

Your body is thanking you.

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Wow... A month already!

CONGRATS!!

Thanks to everyone........ I honestly couldnt do this alone. If i knew that the hundred other times I quit. It would have lasted for more than a day. I wish you guys could see my daughters face when they realize their mom is serious this time. Thank you Quit Train😙😙😙😙

I think another 2 months more and I'm gonna have to join a group for quit snaking, because i am eating my butt off.🤣🤣

• Like 4