Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stick of the day.....

Featured Replies

Encouraging sticks for our friend in need

10e0w1h.jpg

And, my golden stick of the day to MLMR for her wonderful break thru on her quit!! 

2z82kol.jpg

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Oops... think I got the wrong Pick-a-Sticks 

Hey! Stay out of my dirty drawer @notsmokinjo!! 

Edited by c9jane29
Edit to add...that's where I keep my corn, ya know? ;)

It's been a long. ass. day.

So, I had Megadong cum by

2wrntq9.gif

and make us some drinks....

f4frk4.jpg

.

.

.

Weird, salty drinks...

Just now, jillar said:

Oh it's on @Whispers, bwaahahaha!

i had no idea what this thread was and i looked before... We owe you... And here it is... ?

I was like ok they feel left out(why they jump on the babe) BUT YOU HAD ONE...

2 minutes ago, Whispers said:

i had no idea what this thread was and i looked before... We owe you... And here it is... ?

 

Oh silly silly man, you have no idea the forces you have unlocked....... feel free to post your stick as long as there's one in every pic

 

(I'm a poet and I know it) lol

I think I'm finally on the right path.

4791423.jpg

Omg! MLMR, that was you? Saw you drive past this morning...

2laaezn.jpg

very nice set of wheels!!

 

1 minute ago, MLMR said:

It's that time of the year again. 

Mushroom_73dc01_5423255.jpg

So, that's where babies come from?!?

Edited by c9jane29

4 minutes ago, c9jane29 said:

Omg! MLMR, that was you? Saw you drive past rhis morning...

Yes. Ive got this one on sale now, I think it would look good on you!

CLlJxuTUMAATJs_.jpg

@c9jane29 a present for you. Because you learned me how to glitterbomb!!  (Seriously. I do that in my mind now, whenever someones trying to sabotage me, no matter in what area of my life. Glitterbombing rules. )

penis-1485983389.gif

And here's to @Doreensfree. You are my hero! Having escaped going feetless through life, while taking care of your Mr. Stick and his after-smoking-hell. And sharing that with all of us, to help and to warn and to encourage. Thanks, SO MUCH!

 

Enjoy this Megadong!

s5z5lrT.gif

Edited by MLMR

This is for you, @notsmokinjo. The result after I googeld 'Inventive stick' because you know how to make something out of nothing and always look for a good story. You think about so many people, please don't forget yourself! 

fidget-stick-inventive-desk-toy-mokuru-rollover.jpg_350x350.jpg

@Linda Thomas ... also a regular here. Glad you found out the way the game works!

 

I have some slapstick for you.  You are doing such an awesome job with the oldies and especially with learning how to put yourself first. I think it's amazing. 

 

This is either to slap someone who deserves it, or to laugh REAL GOOD!! 

maxresdefault-3.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.