Edna_ Clouds..who boarded the train today..has a 1 year quit !!!!

Doreensfree

You are all way too kind!

I'm still sat in my naughty corner feeling very bad indeed.

I'm horrified at what I posted as usually I am quite a nice person.

So, I'm going to apologise once again to all you lovely people, I am genuinely upset to have been so thoughtless.

• Like 3

Edna - It was a very weird time for many when QSMB went down.

It seems everyone here is willing to forgive! No one is perfect.

It won't take long before these fine folks will only know you for the kind, sensitive and caring person that you are!

You have helped me in my quit and I know you will continue to help others on their journey!!

• Like 4

Edna is more than welcome to come here and join us any time she likes. I don't think people here really care what was said to be honest with you. It was a trying time for all you people over there and I'm sure there was a lot of emotion involved in various reunion thready on the QSMB site. Sometimes, emotions get the better of us.

Edna has shown great courage and personal accountability by coming here and posting twice to let us know how badly she feels about whatever it was that happened. She certainly didn't have to do that. I really admire her for that so in my books - she's OK :)

• Like 3

Wow I've only just found this ..

It was bad timing for the board to go down right at your big party Edna..I can understand your disappointment..

Not to spend that day with all the folks you have traveled along with..

Those that arrived here ,and the quit train did our best with the short notice we had.. To make your day special

No hard feelings..come back as often as you wish..

Keeping the quit is the most important thing ..xx

• Like 3

Sorry everyone! I heartily apologise, I didn't mean to cause offence!

No excuse for my poor attitude at all!

Taking myself off to the naughty corner for a while!

BKP, I didn't actually say I got no congratulations, I was saying I had no new notifications but I realise now that was because no-one could log onto qsmb whereas everyone on here had congratulated me!

I really am very sorry!

Why not add to the post where you said it and correct?  It really sounds like you were ignored here, and that was not the case

• Like 2

Why not add to the post where you said it and correct?  It really sounds like you were ignored here, and that was not the case

Nancy, I was so not ignored on here! I got a lot of congratulations which I appreciated.

I thought long and hard how to re-write my post on qsmb but could not find away to make it any less horrible than it was so felt it was best to leave it as was and take it on the chin, I deserved it!

I just had too much wine last night and never learn not to drink and SM!

It really was a case of extremely bad timing for qsmb to go down and I am really ashamed of myself.

On the plus side, I'm still smoke free!

• Like 4