Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Featured Replies

the chics are only happy to continue....

 

tumblr_nbu4xhxX2q1tvifcqo1_400.gif

No. I don't remember the spankings (I was probably under the train or out saving lives).

 I only remember y'alls ugly butts being repeated flailed and Chicks being circumspect about it.  :P

Damn fine job gentlemen.

 

tumblr_m7pu94b7og1rbrtm7o1_500.gif

Sad !!!!

Complete, unerring  pathos   :sarcastic_blum:

  • 4 weeks later...

I think they might just be all sticky and fell asleep in the Babe's thread :P Their endurance is suspect.

This thread is a bit quiet...wahahahaha...sad sacks...

 

As usual, the sticks will rise again.

 

giphy.gif

Yer right ,Boo...

 

They spend DAYS...even weeks trying to get to -20..

 

Whenever we want, we hop into the game and destroy em in a matter of minutes...

 

Problem is, I think they LIKE the spankings we give. :P

As usual, the sticks will rise again.

 

 

And we appreciate that you do.  B)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.