Logo Impressions

Madheisen

Hi guys,

Recently this logo idea came into my head and I just had to do it, but, I've been looking and trying so many ways that my eyes don't see straight now,

Can you guys tell me your first impressions when you look at it ?

Thank you,

Carlos

Hi guys,

My first impression is it aggressive or threatening.  

Cheers for the feedback! :D

Was looking for this.

Carlos, what is Madheisen?

When I look at the logo, I see Batman.....

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the question,

"Madheisen" is the nickname that identifies me and only me on the Internet, it has no real meaning as it is a combination of the word "Mad" which is short for Madeira, the island that I was born, also a word that I like in the English vocabulary and "Heisen" which was taken from the name Heisenberg, Heisenberg is the main character from the show Breaking Bad, one of the shows that I truly loved.

In the real world we could call it a brand name.

I see batman too !!!

lol, Batman for me too.  I like it.  

I am Batman.

You guys are awesome,  :yahoo:

Thank you,

Carlos

• Like 1

the top logo reminds me of the ~bogeyman hiding under the bed~ did you check before going to sleep mwahhhhhh :) otherwise it looks pretty cool!

Hi Tracey,

Yeah the aim was to focus on the word "mad" so it went a bit to the dark side.

Thank you.

Very cool!  Looks a little "dark" but if that's what you're going for then great.

You're amazing at those banners by the way, great job! Do you do those sort of designs as a job or just because you're a clever chap?

Hi Marti,

Cheers for the appreciation, I do them to keep my mind out of the addiction so I guess I'm just clever, our brain is just amazing!

For instance, I never saw a tutorial on how to use Photoshop, I just went for it and learned tool by tool, same as my English, learned through Google Translator and online games, Spanish came easy as I am fluent in Portuguese but still tricky to bend my tongue in order to spell some words properly.

• Like 1